Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    JediInsider is going to be in soooo much trouble when this gets out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ehLDVoujI

Bold move though, I'll give them that.
    Thanks for the link JT. Can't wait for the season premiere!

damn the episode I want those as toys. freakin sweet boxed set that would make
    Especially Meg too. even if she's just a big eye stalk. Herbert's droopy saber hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    damn the episode I want those as toys. freakin sweet boxed set that would make
    Especially Meg too. even if she's just a big eye stalk. Herbert's droopy saber hehe.
    Yeah, why not? Heck, Disney's got 2 waves of their characters as SW figures and a wave of Muppets as SW figures, and this makes more sense than that! (A dianoga Meg figure would be funny as hell)

Sure thing guys! I'm just glad more folks get to see what I saw, that stuff worked for me so right.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Makes me wonder.... if it's a pretty big hit, if we'll see future installments.

I wouldn't mind at all having the whole 6-part Saga in Family Guy format.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Yeah, but I think the best part is Peter singing along with the music during the battle.
    That KILLED me. I was in tears at that point. Cleveland busting some caps was GREAT too. Oh man, I cannot wait. And I gotta agree, I think we'll see future installments like this cos they look AWESOME.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Oh my god. I loved it.

Best parts:

-The "You still got that bag?" joke
    -Peter throwing the pig's ear down the garbage chute
    -Peter and the couch
    -Herbert's lightsaber nearly made me pee myself.
    -Peter singing along to the music
    -"Thai Fighters"
    -"They're coming too fast!" "Nickel for every time I had that problem."
    -R2 Cleveland's drive-by

and finally

-"Great, kid! Don't get penisy!"

This is going to be awesome when it airs.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Makes me wonder.... if it's a pretty big hit, if we'll see future installments.

I wouldn't mind at all having the whole 6-part Saga in Family Guy format.
    They were asked exactly that at the panel, said it's not impossible, it depends on how this one goes. How awesome of a DVD movie would that be though, the SW saga done by Family Guy? Make it 2 hours long total - I don't think they'll be able to write as much material for the other 5, ANH is iconic - then Fox can sell a bajillion DVDs and air it in 6 parts during the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    That KILLED me. I was in tears at that point.
    Me too, I was starting to feel laughed out but when he starts singing the tune, I was literally in tears from laughing so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    -Peter and the couch
    HA! I guess I was wrong about that one, it's the part I thought wasn't going to translate well for everybody because it takes so long. I guess they know what they're doing.

-"Thai Fighters"
    It took me watching that part 3 times to get the joke, not because I'm dense but because the first 2 times the audience was already laughing so hard that I couldn't hear it.

-"They're coming too fast!" "Nickel for every time I had that problem."
    Oh yeah, that was too funny! I was worried the kid-centric crowd at the show wouldn't like it, but they ate that joke up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think all six movies would possibly kill the fun. best jokes hit you fast and then stay smouldering. six episodes of this stuff would get a little drab. Though Bertram as The Emperor could be cool. Greased up deaf guy as darth Maul. 'catch me if you caaa-aaan' yeah what the hell. if it sucked it would just be a stand alone DVD to ignore. as long as it didn't interfere with the regular episodes of the show i guess I could deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    I think all six movies would possibly kill the fun. best jokes hit you fast and then stay smouldering. six episodes of this stuff would get a little drab. Though Bertram as The Emperor could be cool. Greased up deaf guy as darth Maul. 'catch me if you caaa-aaan' yeah what the hell. if it sucked it would just be a stand alone DVD to ignore. as long as it didn't interfere with the regular episodes of the show i guess I could deal with it.
    The fighting chicken as General Grievous and Peter as Young Obi-Wan.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

ESB. ok so chris and peter stay as han and luke. cleveland and quagmire as the droids lois as leia. stewie as vader and brian as chewie. meg could be the space slug I guess. Mr. pewterschmidt as the emperor. neil as Boba Fett. joe as yoda in a tiny wheelchair. or on strings. puppet connection. see? good.
    Bruce as one of the imperial officers like piett or ozzel. could use greased up deaf guy as one too. running around while stewie tries to force choke him. probably be funnier in visuals....
    no wait! Dick van Dyke as the emperor. how cool would that be? extremely.