Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    As long as there's a shot of Boba Fett eating dinner off Carbonite Han.

Weatherman Ale as Mace Windu, Adam West as Palpatine, and Mr. Pewtershmit as Dooku. That would kill.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    As long as there's a shot of Boba Fett eating dinner off Carbonite Han.
    Boba Fett must be played by Adam West!!! He could have an insane conversation with Han in carbonite and then end up marrying the Sarlacc right before being eaten.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Boba Fett must be played by Adam West!!! He could have an insane conversation with Han in carbonite and then end up marrying the Sarlacc right before being eaten.
    Brilliant! Get Seth McFarlane on the phone!!

God, I need a WAV file of Adam West saying "What if he doesn't survive? He's no good to me dead" and "Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold."
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

glad I managed to cath that preview while it was still up. though I watched it with the sound down so the jokes didn't get spoiled. I've realised I really can't stand Lois. Aside from being so whiney and nasal she's got nothing that marks her out. she's skanky and uptight. not a winning combination in my eyes. I'd be happy to see less of her. Less musical numbers too. the whole musical numbers in animated shows is getting tired now.

They've actually released a poster for the episode:
    http://www.collider.com/entertainmen...id/5402/tcid/1

Freakin' Sweet.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Funny thing is, they hyped this so long ago, I'm finding it hard to be excited about it now.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Its the only thing Star Wars related I've been able to excited about in a long time.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!