More new SW TV shows?

[Editor's note, this thread split from the Q&A voting thread discussion, found here: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...t=42415&page=2 -JT]

JT, the comedy show and the animation show are one and the same. Lucas confirmed Clone Wars and the live-action show way back in 2005 at CIII, so dunno when the IESB report about those was. It's not a parody, though, it's a character-driven sitcom-style show, though they're still developing pretty much everything about it. The Galactic Heroes thing is 100% pure speculation at this point, I assume it just snowballed from rumor reports about the new animated show.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    But, really, Shmi/Padme/Leia or Padme/Leia/Jaina would've been a no-brainer. I can't lie and say I wouldn't dig a Jira/Jocasta Nu/Ackmena set, either.
    They also would have been no-sellers.

Okay, I've got to say, if the comedy series is a kids' cartoon, it seems a lot more reasonable.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Nobody knows if it's a kids' show, though. The different participants could easily hint at it being aimed at either adults or children, though I assume they're going for an all-ages thing.

Maybe they're hoping the Robot Chicken and Daily Show guys sort of average out the Backyardigans and Barnyard guys, and the target audience winds up being 12?

It would be a good idea to do this for kids. It worked twice before. Droids and Ewoks not be the best TV ever made, but could you imagine them done for grownups?

If they're smart enough to use Frassk, though, the adult comedy could work.

Edit: Aww, shoot, I just realized we're talking in the Q&A thread.... Is it possible to split this off and move it into the "new TV show" thread?
    Tommy, close your eyes.