Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 3 out now!

Wave 3 out now!

I just got back from Target and pick up wave 3.
    One full set and a extra Vader to open, the extra Stormtrooper went to my friend. Keep your eye open.

Joy. All I've seen past wave 1 are a couple Hans and Lukes - and that was just yesterday!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

wow, first the joys of trying to find wave 2, and now wave 3 along with the vintage line, I'm not sure if my wallet can handle it.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

That's all we need up here in Canada.... for you guys to get about 3 waves in 2 months. We'll never catch up.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

And the hits just keep on comin'...

I'll have to start keeping my eyes open for the Concept Chewbacca figure. I've scaled down significantly on Hasbro, and I'm only going for unique clonetroopers and McQ concept figures for the time being...although the showings at Celebration IV have been tantalizing.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Bring it on, I am all caught up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Got Biggs (Academy) and the Jawa today.

They had Vader and Luke, too. The vaporator looks like poop, and isn't enough to get me to buy an inferior Luke for $7.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Got Biggs (Academy) and the Jawa today.

They had Vader and Luke, too. The vaporator looks like poop, and isn't enough to get me to buy an inferior Luke for $7.
    Ironically, the paint job on the comic Luke stormie is pretty good - I may have to switch it out with that head. Is this the wave with the Mcquarrie Vader or the one with ben's cloak?
    Real men buy Willrow

Wave three is the one with the Vader with cloak. Wave four is the one that will have the McQuarrie Vader. Good luck to everyone. I have not found this wave yet.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Bring it on, I am all caught up.
    I am to except for the extra Rebel Honor Guards I want and the Vintage line.

It figures, this stuff would all be hitting now. They had 5 solid months to put this stuff out. We should have been up to wave 4 or 5 by now. Now for most people, they are getting nearly 3 waves at once. I don't evny that for you folks. I'm glad I've been able to get this stuff over the last couple of months. Otherwise it would have been a serious hit to the wallt for me.
    Move along, move along