Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_slayer View Post
    The Prof X was delayed because Hasbro did not think people wanted a figure of a guy in a wheelchair. so that figure got scraped, then they realized how wrong they were added cerebro and he should be out with the rest of the collectors pack in August as a Walmart exclusive. (Other figures in oack are spiderman, juggernaut, cyclops, kitty pryde, forsty iceman, and chromed Silver Surfer). That taken from a Hasbro rep at NYCC
    That's pretty big news. Cause I hadn't heard anything from NYCC.

Thanks for the update. Do you have a link or anything to the info?
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

no

It was person to person, not linked to anything.a Good friend was working a booth and said he spent most of the time BSing with the hasbro rep.

I just want my kitty pryde, dang it. I need to finish my Astonishing Xmen. and the fact that she was shown almost a year ago, is irking me. I want my SHS!!!!!

no

It was person to person, not linked to anything.a Good friend was working a booth and said he spent most of the time BSing with the hasbro rep.

I just want my kitty pryde, dang it. I need to finish my Astonishing Xmen. and the fact that she was shown almost a year ago, is irking me. I want my SHS!!!!!
    Well, it's good and cool news regardless.

Any other SHS news coming from NYCC other than what we heard?

Also...
    The third wave of Spider-Man 3 movie Super-Hero Squad did have a short distribution period due to timing. Some of the figures, like Kraven, may be worked back into future waves of the main line.

nothing that hasnt been covered here already. Looking forward to the spiderman 4 pack with GG, Sandy, and MJ. that should be cool. So far, Ive got everything up to day except for the iceman/beast set. Trying to decide if I want to get it or not

nothing that hasnt been covered here already. Looking forward to the spiderman 4 pack with GG, Sandy, and MJ. that should be cool. So far, Ive got everything up to day except for the iceman/beast set. Trying to decide if I want to get it or not
    It's very cool. Someone should jab Hasbro to re-release those 2 in a boxset.

there are so many different things they can do. even with existing sculpts

Astral Plane Dr Strange
    Astral Plane Professor X
    Clear Invisible Woman

boxed sets

Illuminati

Prof X
    BlackBolt
    Dr Strange
    Namor
    Mr Fantastic
    Ironman/ helmet off

that would be a nice boxed set

Just scored big at a couple of stores in my area. Now, I really want to open them. Especially since I managed to get the entire FF, and most of the X-men.

So I'm wondering...Are most people opening their S.H.S. toys?

Of course. All plastic should be allowed to breath. I just dont have the willpower to leave them locked up

Hi guys just started collecting 2 days ago. When is the next wave coming and who is in it? I'm also looking for Gambit/Rogue and Storm/Black Panther. And is the Deadpool fig out yet?

No Deadpool yet. And I haven't seen Gambit/Rogue or Storm/Black Panther in quite some time. You can probably get them both on eBay, but you'll pay extra. There's always a chance more cases of that wave will show up at retail. I guess it depends on how patient you can be.