We need All New Sculpt Snowspeeder pilot figures!

Hasbro needs to make an ALL NEW SCULPT snowspeeder pilot figure with removable helmet

ball jointed on neck/shoulders/elbows/torso/knees/ankles
    swivel forearms/hips

removable helmet (all new sculpt with a working visor and with a chin strap)
    blaster gun

Luke needs an all new sculpt

all new sculpt luke skywalker snowspeeder pilot figure with all the ball jointed on neck/shoulders/elbows/torso/knees/ankles, swivel hips/forearms, removable helmet (all new sculpt with a working visor with a chin strap), a working grapple he gets up on the walker in the movie, blaster gun, lightsaber, grenade, must have a working holster for gun, a hilt (correct one!)

if you seen or have the luke x wing pilot figure from the star wars power of the force 2 line, he appears to be a snowspeeder pilot, I didn't like the sculpt on the figure, he looks too muscular and he does not even have a removable helmet, the figure is poor! that is why hasbro must make a all new sculpt snowseeder pilot figure with all the movie likeness! all new sclupt removable helmet with a working visor as seen in the film, the visor on his helmet is lifted up after he escapes from the crashed snowspeeder and on dagobah.

a snowspeeder pilot luke skywalker

all the ball jointed feature on figure

removable helmet with working visor (chin strap)

everything he use in the movie!

I agree. The only one we have is a real pice of carp.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

They made a really nice Unleashed version of that Luke and one for the Titanium figure line, so Hasbro recognizes that there is a difference between the two pilot outfits. We definitely do need this figure.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    They made a really nice Unleashed version of that Luke and one for the Titanium figure line, so Hasbro recognizes that there is a difference between the two pilot outfits. We definitely do need this figure.
    hasbro needs to do this for a basic figure line of star wars!

Yeah, we do need more of these.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Yeah, they really do need to do this, especially Luke who takes down a friggin' AT-AT in that outfit! Last year's Zev figure with the Snowspeeder was a step in the right direction but needs more articulation.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeah, they really do need to do this, especially Luke who takes down a friggin' AT-AT in that outfit! Last year's Zev figure with the Snowspeeder was a step in the right direction but needs more articulation.
    yeah Zev sure does needs more articulation with the boots. he needs a ball jointed shoulders/elbows, the torso is ok, he needs new sculpt feet with ball jointed ankles.

I hope they make a all new sculpt wes janson and don't mess it up and add the movie boots just like zev should have.

your right they got to make a luke snowspeeder pilot in all new sculpt!

has anyone mention about luke snowspeeder at the star wars celebration?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothiczartan View Post
    has anyone mention about luke snowspeeder at the star wars celebration?
    None that I heard of, totally off the radar from what I could tell.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    None that I heard of, totally off the radar from what I could tell.
    JediDefender rated Luke Snowspeeder pilot as the most requested figure from the Empire Strikes Back in its poll of Top Ten wanted figures from Empire. I'd rather have Luke Medical Frigate myself.