we need ALL NEW SCULPT skiff guards figures!

I would like hasbro to make all new sculpt skiff guards from ROTJ (all of them from the movie!)

all with ball jointed on necks/shoulders/elbows/knees/ankles, swivel wrist/waist/hips

all of them with removable hat/helmets (since I saw one of the skiff guards fell in the sarlaac with his helmet feel off in ROTJ)

all the weapons they can use as seen in movie

anyone can post of them skiff guards that needs to be made as star wars basic figures!

I'd rather get the remaining guards before resculpts of the old ones.

Especially Doallyn, even if technically isn't a skiff guard.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'd rather get the remaining guards before resculpts of the old ones.

Especially Doallyn, even if technically isn't a skiff guard.
    Hey, we agree! I would definitely like Hasbro to make a super-articulated Kithaba before going on to make a super-articulated Barada. Then they can work on making the rest of the skiff guards.

Actually, the second Weequay, a remake of the vintage Nikto and Weeba Weeba (the other Klaatu skiff guard) would also be on the top of my list.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Your headings are misleading - stop that!
    Real men buy Willrow

Why in the blue hell does everything have to be super poseable now? What kind of outlandish poses do people want to put their figures in? Some figures like Clonetroopers and Stormtroopers I can understand, but Barada? Weequay? The ones that are out now look alright to me. I would hate it if they rereleased every figure to make them super articulated. Case in point: the Ceremonial Luke from TAC Wave 2. It's way more articulated than the '97 Ceremonial Luke, but it looks like crap. The older version is better, even with less articulation. Articulation isn't everything. Heck, the Star Wars figure that was voted as best on this site (Ephant Mon) had barely any articulation, but it still looked awesome.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Why in the blue hell does everything have to be super poseable now? What kind of outlandish poses do people want to put their figures in? Some figures like Clonetroopers and Stormtroopers I can understand, but Barada? I would hate it if they rereleased every figure to make them super articulated. Case in point: the Ceremonial Luke from TAC Wave 2. It's way more articulated than the '97 Ceremonial Luke, but it looks like crap. Articulation isn't everything. Heck, the Star Wars figure that was voted as best on this site (Ephant Mon) had barely any articulation, but it still looked awesome.

I like star wars with all the super poseable feature. I just love the luke ceremorial even better then the first one!

I'm a fan of star wars action figures the basic figures from the star wars line based on the movie!

because the movie the way they move that is why they need SA!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothiczartan View Post
    because the movie the way they move that is why they need SA!
    So a skiff guard we see for literally two seconds, who does nothing other than turn his head, needs forty points of articulation?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    So a skiff guard we see for literally two seconds, who does nothing other than turn his head, needs forty points of articulation?
    14 will do, the standard for SA figures.

Also, GG, Ephant Mon had 9 points of articulation:

1+2 shoulders
    3+4 wrists
    5+6 legs
    7 head
    8 waist
    9 tail

So he had a little more than "barely any" articulation.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

i don't need SA figures. just a decent amount of articulation. on the arms i'll settle for bending elbows and swivel wrists with swivel shoulders. hip and knee articulation for the legs. swivel heads. swivel waist. the least amount so it doesn't cut into the sculpt.

but definitely we could do with the rest of the skiff guards. there's at least five still unmade. one multi-pack would sort that out.