Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ALL-NEW SCULPT Luke Skywalker snowspeeder pilot figure

Dear hasbro

I want to thank you for making a luke skywalker x wing pilot figure that was from the VTSC line. he's got all the ball jointed feature on the figure, the helmet with a chin strap, that is just right and he looks just like he was in the star wars movie, the one thing that he got a wrong hilt, most of all the figure and helmet looks perfect!

what I want to see made for the star wars basic figure line is a

ALL NEW SCULPT Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder pilot figure

ball jointed head
    ball jointed shoulders/elbows
    ball jointed torso
    ball jointed knees/ankles
    swivel forearms
    swivel hips (working holster included)

all new sculpt removable helmet (chin strap) with a working visor
    working grapple item he use to get up on the walker in movie
    grenade
    lightsaber
    blaster pistol

if you make this figure it will sell very well!

here are links!
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 08-22-2007 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Removed links to images per image creator's request

Those are some great designs for the figure.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Those are some great designs for the figure.
    it will be if hasbro will make them!

it will sell very well if not it won't sell and star wars figure won't sell good. that is why hasbro has got to make a ALL NEW SCULPT luke skywalker snowspeeder pilot figure.

they got to make a removable helmet fully detailed from the movie and must have a working visor, the helmet can be a little big but still can make a great action figure just like from the movie!

the grapple he gets up the walker must have a working rope with a suction cup

he needs a grenade and can be attach to the torso just like in the pic I have post here!

luke must have all the ball jointed on the neck/shoulders/elbows/torso/knees/ankles

swivel forearms and innchangle hands for gloved hand and no gloves on hands.

in the scene on the dagobah, luke took off his gloves.

the helmet visor was lift up that is why they need to make a all new sculpt removable helmet and add a working visor (chin strap must included)

Josh what do you think of my idea I post here?

The figure design is really good. It would at least make a great VTAC figure. I'm not sure if they'd give us all those accessories in a basic figure, but if you look at Torture Rack Han Solo or the Cantina Aliens with the huge bar parts, you'd think that a small helmet, grapple gun, lightsabers they already have the sculpts made for, etc. wouldn't even cost them that much.

Why do you want Luke Snowspeeder so badly? What is it about the Rebel Pilots?

My interests are more with aliens, the Lars family, Padme figures they haven't made yet, etc. I don't fall head-over-heels for resculpts of figures they've already made a version out of already - like Han Solo in a white shirt and black vest. I understand new kids need that figure, or Darth Vader, and they don't know who Beru Whitesun is (maybe). But the Rebel Pilots I want most are:

Hobbie (looks like we're getting him in the comic 2-pack)
    Janson
    Red Leader from ANH
    Tycho Celchu in X-wing gear (EU)
    Corran Horn in X-wing gear (EU)

Right now the coolest Luke figures they could do would be:

End of ESB in medical robes with interchangebale hands so you can see the bionics

An older Luke (in his 40's) from New Jedi Order books, as a Jedi Master.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The figure design is really good. It would at least make a great VTAC figure. I'm not sure if they'd give us all those accessories in a basic figure, but if you look at Torture Rack Han Solo or the Cantina Aliens with the huge bar parts, you'd think that a small helmet, grapple gun, lightsabers they already have the sculpts made for, etc. wouldn't even cost them that much.

Why do you want Luke Snowspeeder so badly? What is it about the Rebel Pilots?

My interests are more with aliens, the Lars family, Padme figures they haven't made yet, etc. I don't fall head-over-heels for resculpts of figures they've already made a version out of already - like Han Solo in a white shirt and black vest. I understand new kids need that figure, or Darth Vader, and they don't know who Beru Whitesun is (maybe). But the Rebel Pilots I want most are:

Hobbie (looks like we're getting him in the comic 2-pack)
    Janson
    Red Leader from ANH
    Tycho Celchu in X-wing gear (EU)
    Corran Horn in X-wing gear (EU)

Right now the coolest Luke figures they could do would be:

End of ESB in medical robes with interchangebale hands so you can see the bionics

An older Luke (in his 40's) from New Jedi Order books, as a Jedi Master.
    I like rebel pilots because they are my fav SW characters from the movie. anyone else like to see them made in all new sculpt? I would like to see wedge x wing from ANH/ROTJ to be made in all new sculpt with all the ball jointed feature on figure and a removable helmet (chin strap).

my interest is all of the characters in all the outfits they wear in all six star wars films.

Luke Skywalker as a snowspeeder pilot is my fav character from the SW ESB since I was a child and they is why I want hasbro to make this new sculpt figure, I want him in the basic figure line. his accessories is not that bad, they make big figures like that alien creature from jabba's palace which I'm happy for that, they still have to make a all new sculpt luke snowspeeder pilot. I like a all new sculpt removavle helmet with a working visor, they can make the two part helmets the inner part (chin strap) and outer part to put the visor in between and make a working visor. the helmet can be a little bit big because the adding the working visor but it will still make a great star wars figure. I do want to see the luke in robe figure made with parts you mention, let's tell hasbro to make that figure and the snowspeeder pilot like, that POTF luke x wing looks pathetic (he's too mucular and no removable helmet!) I mainly focus the movie version lukes. expanded universe lukes are cool to be made as figures as long as I get to see a new sculpt luke snowspeeder pilot figure made from the SW ESB.

the rebel pilots I want to see are

b wing pilot from ROTJ
    ten numb from ROTJ
    different a wing pilot as seen in the cockpit of the a wing fighter in ROTJ
    y wing pilots from ROTJ
    all new sculpt x wing pilots from ANH/ROTJ
    all new sculpt snowspeeder pilots from ESB
    snowspeeder pilot luke
    snowspeeder pilot wedge antilles
    all new sculpt wes janson

From the list GothicZartan posted, I'm interested in these:

b wing pilot from ROTJ
    - the human in the red uniform that was a 1984 vintage figure but never updated for the modern line yet. The human male we got in the Rebel Pilots 3-pack wore a Y-wing pilot's get-up.

different a wing pilot as seen in the cockpit of the a wing fighter in ROTJ
    There seem to be 3 in that movie:

the real Arvel Crynyd did the kamikaze dive into the Executor. The name was given to the 3-pack figure, but that was a big mistake on Hasbro's part and Lucasfilm's for approving it.

Tycho Celchu seems to be being released, he was the younger, blonde A-wing pilot now coming in a comic book 2-pack this year. It is presumed he was Green Leader, but there seems to be an older Green Leader character in the ROTJ film that is too old to by Tycho - who's about Wedge's age.

Green Leader - an older dude who might've been killed at the Battle of Endor.

y wing pilots from ROTJ
    I'd like Gray Leader. He was an Asian dude with a helmet similar to the figure in the 3-pack labeled Arvel Crynyd who wasn't Arvel Crynyd.

all new sculpt x wing pilots from ANH/ROTJ
    The black dude from ROTJ

Garven Dreis, Red Leader. I really have to have him!

all new sculpt snowspeeder pilots from ESB
    snowspeeder pilot luke
    snowspeeder pilot wedge antilles
    all new sculpt wes janson
    I'm sorry, I don't care about these that much. However, I'd want Janson because they could repaint him in X-wing gear and that's a figure I do want for Rogue Squadron in their more typical gear even though it's EU. We're going to have Hobbie now, so Janson is a must. I never thought we'd see Zev Senesca first, but they made a great figure of him nevertheless (though I did not buy him).

It's cool that everyone has their different likes and tastes with Star Wars though. More power to you. Just please hope I finally get Owen, Beru, and Cliegg, Sgt. Doallyn, Woof, etc. too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    From the list GothicZartan posted, I'm interested in these:

- the human in the red uniform that was a 1984 vintage figure but never updated for the modern line yet. The human male we got in the Rebel Pilots 3-pack wore a Y-wing pilot's get-up.

There seem to be 3 in that movie:

the real Arvel Crynyd did the kamikaze dive into the Executor. The name was given to the 3-pack figure, but that was a big mistake on Hasbro's part and Lucasfilm's for approving it.

Tycho Celchu seems to be being released, he was the younger, blonde A-wing pilot now coming in a comic book 2-pack this year. It is presumed he was Green Leader, but there seems to be an older Green Leader character in the ROTJ film that is too old to by Tycho - who's about Wedge's age.

Green Leader - an older dude who might've been killed at the Battle of Endor.

I'd like Gray Leader. He was an Asian dude with a helmet similar to the figure in the 3-pack labeled Arvel Crynyd who wasn't Arvel Crynyd.

The black dude from ROTJ

Garven Dreis, Red Leader. I really have to have him!

I'm sorry, I don't care about these that much. However, I'd want Janson because they could repaint him in X-wing gear and that's a figure I do want for Rogue Squadron in their more typical gear even though it's EU. We're going to have Hobbie now, so Janson is a must. I never thought we'd see Zev Senesca first, but they made a great figure of him nevertheless (though I did not buy him).

It's cool that everyone has their different likes and tastes with Star Wars though. More power to you. Just please hope I finally get Owen, Beru, and Cliegg, Sgt. Doallyn, Woof, etc. too.
    does not matter how much you care or not about the pilots I want to see made and when ever anyone likes it or not, still these pilots needs to be made as figures. you should be respectful to other SW fans on what they want to see made. I like the movie version pilots.

I like janson in all new sculpt snowspeeder pilot from ESB. I aleady told a guy works at hot topic about a all new sculpt snowspeeder pilot figure and he think that is cool.

janson is a must and must be made all new sculpt snowspeeder pilot figure! this is a must have ball jointed parts on his figure! I want to see a wedge snowspeeder pilot in all new sculpt.

I am going to show this pic at the comic con in san diego, If I was at the star wars celebration, I would of show this to hasbro!
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 08-22-2007 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Removed images per image creator's request

Quote Originally Posted by Gothiczartan View Post
    Dear hasbro

I want to thank you for making a luke skywalker x wing pilot figure that was from the VTSC line. he's got all the ball jointed feature on the figure, the helmet with a chin strap, that is just right and he looks just like he was in the star wars movie, the one thing that he got a wrong hilt, most of all the figure and helmet looks perfect!

what I want to see made for the star wars basic figure line is a

ALL NEW SCULPT Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder pilot figure

ball jointed head
    ball jointed shoulders/elbows
    ball jointed torso
    ball jointed knees/ankles
    swivel forearms
    swivel hips (working holster included)

all new sculpt removable helmet (chin strap) with a working visor
    working grapple item he use to get up on the walker in movie
    grenade
    lightsaber
    blaster pistol

if you make this figure it will sell very well!
    maybe a swivel waist luke can have instead of a ball jointed torso.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 08-22-2007 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Removed images per image creator's request

as soon as habro create a new sculpt luke snowspeeder pilot figure later on they can reuse the figure to create all other snowspeeder pilots just add the new thighs and retool the torso!