Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: want list!

A new Jango Fett is long overdue from Hasbro.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Especially since he's a main character Hasbro loves to re-release ad nauseum, and we never got a neutrally-posed one without a cheesy action feature.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I haven't thought about them doing an ROTJ Luke X-wing, but that's not a bad idea! It'd give them a good excuse to revisit that underwhelming deco on the VTSC version as well.

I do want a new rebel pilot figure, the Dutch Vander body just isn't generic enough, it's too tall, has oddly posed arms, and not enough articulation.

Can't go wrong with doing Jango right.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

a y wing pilot from ROTJ with a a wing pilot figure repaint with a new head and helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothiczartan View Post
    a y wing pilot from ROTJ with a a wing pilot figure repaint with a new head and helmet?
    Definitely put me in for those two.

In fact, here is my LAST action figure want list. In other words, after these figures are made I can step away from this hobby completely satisfied (all ahould be as close to SA as possible):

1. A-Wing Pilot with correct helmet and movie accurate deco
    2. ROTJ Y-Wing Pilot
    3. Barada resculpt
    4. Kithaba
    5. any other new Skiff Guards or resculpts of existing guards
    6. Ewoks - I'll buy every new and resculpted Ewok Hasbro makes
    7. Admiral Ackbar resculpt
    8. Gamorrean Guard resculpt
    9. Zuckuss resculpt
    10. Mon Calamari Officers
    11. Yarna dal'Gargan
    12. Nein Nunb resculpt
    13. B-Wing Pilot - human
    14. Klaatu
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Definitely put me in for those two.

In fact, here is my LAST action figure want list. In other words, after these figures are made I can step away from this hobby completely satisfied (all ahould be as close to SA as possible):

1. A-Wing Pilot with correct helmet and movie accurate deco
    2. ROTJ Y-Wing Pilot
    3. Barada resculpt
    4. Kithaba
    5. any other new Skiff Guards or resculpts of existing guards
    6. Ewoks - I'll buy every new and resculpted Ewok Hasbro makes
    7. Admiral Ackbar resculpt
    8. Gamorrean Guard resculpt
    9. Zuckuss resculpt
    10. Mon Calamari Officers
    11. Yarna dal'Gargan
    12. Nein Nunb resculpt
    13. B-Wing Pilot - human
    14. Klaatu
    do you want a all new sculpt snowspeeder pilot luke to be made by hasbro?

I'm a big fan of the rebel pilots from all three star wars films ANH to ROTJ

I would like a new x wing pilot with a retooled VTSC luke x wing pilot figure and helmet and wanted to be reused to create wedge and maybe biggs.

I would never have been able to guess.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

do you want a all new sculpt snowspeeder pilot luke to be made by hasbro?

I would like a new x wing pilot with a retooled VTSC luke x wing pilot figure and helmet and wanted to be reused to create wedge and maybe biggs.
    Yes I'll take one of those too, now that I think about it. I'd also like to see a generic X-Wing Pilot figure. Don't dig into the EU to try to concoct an identity, just make a super-articulated figure and call him "X-Wing Pilot."
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis