Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Jabba Palace Cinema Scene

Wow, this set looks nice. The only downside is that there arent many new figures in it. It comes with:

Boushh
    Han from the Carbonite set
    Luke with pistol
    Bib Fortuna
    Gam Guard
    C3PO(looks like he has green slime)
    Lando Skiff Gear
    Nikto
    and Jabba himself

I wish it would come with a Salacious Crum figure. I think the only new ones are Bib and Jabba. I cant recall if the JEdi Luke came with a blaster or a saber. 3PO is a repaint.

I will get the set as Jabba kicks arse.

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...21902&cat=5334
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

They'll probably sucker me into all of these, but I really wish the new figures were available separately.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

We haven't bought many of those, so over half of them will be new for us. You know, we are going to quit buying the 2-packs and just by the battle packs.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I'm almost glad I'm possibly just gonna start getting into these.

I can get the cinema scenes and not have to worry about re-issues.

Edit: The Luke Jedi w/ Gamorrean Guard had a lightsaber, black glove, and no cloak.

I really like the artwork on the 2 packs, so I have a set carded. But I won't buy anymore to open, I'll just get the Cinema Scenes to use as openers and fill in the blanks with 2 pack figures not in them. I am sure we will see some of these in the future as 2 packs esp. Jar Jar/ Qui Gon, But for 19.99 I really like the scenes!

I just hope the Wal Mart Cantina scenes are around in my area.

The Jabba is great though, and I am thrilled to get new scenes!

It has worked for me so far, Beast. We skipped the bounty hunters 2-packs when they came out and later bought the battle pack. I didn't really pay attention to exactly was figures were in there, so I thought the Black Stormtrooper was a TIE Pilot until I opened the package.

By the way, welcome back.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    It has worked for me so far, Beast. We skipped the bounty hunters 2-packs when they came out and later bought the battle pack. I didn't really pay attention to exactly was figures were in there, so I thought the Black Stormtrooper was a TIE Pilot until I opened the package.

By the way, welcome back.
    Thanks. Glad to be back.

I see there's a lot of variations to the paint schemes and such of the sets though. So it's sorta a pain in the butt in that case. Like the above mentioned Luke: Jedi.

Yeah, that Jedi Luke is all-new and he looks a lot better than the previous one. I'm excited about this set.

I had a couple of the bounty hunter sets, but still bought the big Bounty Hunter Cinema Scene. The Boba Fett from that set is painted according to his ESB outfit, the 2-pack version is painted like the ROTJ outfit.

I gave my extras to my buddy's 4-year old and he loves them, so everyone wins.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Jabba looks cute as a button! I'll most likely get one set of these.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

For my opener set, I'm not too upset or obsessed about the different paint schemes. Just having an open representation of the character is enough.

I must add, seeing the display of GH at C4 was very impressive. You don't realize how many have been made, and are coming until you see them all lined up like that! I just love this line!

Here's link
    http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...21836&cat=5334