Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are the levels here?

When do I stop being a moisture farmer? Can someone help me on what the user levels are? Thanks.
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

I think it's
    100-200: Jedi Padawan/Sith Apprentice
    300-500: Jedi Knight/Sith something
    500-1000: Jedi Ambassador/Sith something
    1000+: Jedi Master/Sith Lord(?)

Not sure on that though...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

0-99 : Moisture Farmer/Angry Loner
    101-299: Jedi Padawan/Sith Initiate
    300-499: Jedi Knight/Sith Apprentice
    500-999: Jedi Ambassador/Sith Lord
    1000+ : Jedi Master/Sith Lord

Apperantly we keep the same title in the Sith grouping after reaching 1000 posts that we have from 500-999. Maybe someone can suggest a new title to go after Sith Lord to Sir Steve. Maybe go with, Angry Loner, Sith Initiate, Sith Apprentice, Sith Lord, Dark Sith Lord. Or since Sith appears one step behind Jedi's, maybe just go with Sith Master as the 500-999 spot.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-06-2002 at 05:59 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks Guys!

I think, and I could be wrong, it's been soooooo long (Months!) since I was a Moisture Farmer, but I think you become a Padawan at 75 and a Knight at 250.

And you are an Eternal Padawan at zero.

I think after you hit an extremely high number, like 2500, you should get to pick your own rank. So you could be "Gungan Boomer Tosser" or "Jabba's Henchman" if you wanted. Customize your title as a reward for being a die hard post-pa...erm..forumite.

I also think there should be Imperial (Cadet, Stormtrooper, AT-AT Pilot, Captain, Admiral, etc)and Rebel Alliance (Rebel Fleet troop, Tech, X-Wing Pilot, Capt. etc) ranking systems. Even a Droid ranking system (Protocol, Astromech, etc).

And I think SirSteve is a great guy!

I think for sith it should be: Angry Longer-Dark Jedi (or Sith Novice?)-Sith Initiate-Sith Lord-Sith Master.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

As a new one I most want an Imperial or Droid ranking sysetm.(I want to be a Darktrooper)>

Unhappy No cool names for the Mods

I feel like Charlie Brown in the Halloween Special ("I got a Moderator..." a la "I got a rock..." ). No such growth for us, just unlimited powers and access... Sigh...

But I have suggested:
    0-?: Moderator
    ? + X: AutoModerator/DeceptiModerator
    (? + X) + Y: Bishop Moderator/DemonLord Moderator
    [(? + X) + Y] + Z: Deity/Pure Evil

Kidding!

(Or AM I kidding?)
    "That's what Sheev said."

What are the values of X, Y, and Z?

It's possible to have personalized rankings because JT is a "Supermoderator"

I kind of want to be an "Eternal Padawan." Who has the power to grant my wish?:happy:

Smile Let's play Answer Man!

What are the values of X, Y, and Z?
    Well, Rollo, letters such as X, Y, Z are sometimes used to represent unknown amounts, called variables (as in various, variant, etc.), so in this example, the three values are undetermined.

It's possible to have personalized rankings because JT is a "Supermoderator"
    No, JediTricks simply gave Sir Steve a POTF2 FF Weequay to get that name.

I kind of want to be an "Eternal Padawan." Who has the power to grant my wish?
    See the above reply.
    "That's what Sheev said."