Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No Love for Leia in '07

I mean tru we got a VOTC Leia this year, but what else is coming our way with Leia ? I don't recall anything listed in the waves featuring her.

I mean we are getting what 5 - 6 Luke's this year, at least 3 Han's but only 1 Leia, not fair.

Hey Hasbro, how's about some love for the best princess in the galaxy, perhaps SA Slave Leia ?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

On the one hand, a SA Slave Leia wouldn't look good due to the visible joints and articulation.

On the other hand, you know how many ways you could pose a SA Slave Leia?

But back on topic, I think we've seen enough Leias, even though we still need Medical Frigate Leia. How about some more Padmes?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

heh, well some would say that even the VTSC Endor Leia doesn't count as "love for Leia"

there is a Dark Empire comic pack coming out that will have Leia in it.

most likely a better version of this:
    Expanded Universe Leia
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

She wasn't exactly the clothes-horse her mother was so coming up with new figures for her is a little challenging to be sure.

However, as General_Grievous pointed out...more Amidala figures would be good...

Hoth Leia and Ceremonial Leia really need updates, those are the only Leias who haven't seen a new sculpt in this century.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Hoth Leia and Ceremonial Leia really need updates, those are the only Leias who haven't seen a new sculpt in this century.
    Oh yeah. Forgot about those. Those Leias will look like Sasquatch next to the newer Lukes.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Hoth Leia did see a kit-bashed release in the 2003 Battle of Hoth multi-pack, being a combo of 1999 POTF2 Hoth Leia and 2001 POTJ Bespin Leia. Both could use an update as well as the Ceremonial Leia.

Leia: - end of ESB "Medical Frigate Leia" as General Grievous mentioned.

Expanded Universe:

- sexy trappings Leia as Xizor's Prisoner (the outfit is blue): SOTE - would be nice

- Chief of State Leia Organa-Solo - from some point in the New Republic era

- SELCORE Leia - as a relief worker - think Angelina Jolie vs. Yuuzhan Vong

These last 3 would not be movie versions, but they'd get her out there even for kids who might buy to get SOME VERSION of Leia in the very least. The name is recognizeable, even if a later NJO figure has streaks of gray in her hair (though I'm sure a Princess would use coloring).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    On the one hand, a SA Slave Leia wouldn't look good due to the visible joints and articulation.

On the other hand, you know how many ways you could pose a SA Slave Leia?

But back on topic, I think we've seen enough Leias, even though we still need Medical Frigate Leia. How about some more Padmes?

That' about it right there, 1 more Leia (MF) & a quite a few more Padme's.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!