Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

McFett up for sale right now on Hasbrotoyshop! Go now!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...?BR=495&SBR=78

GO!!! and good luck!

Use "celebration" for a shipping discount in the promotion code section.
    -Sal
    Move along, move along

Thanks! That's the only concept I want, and will probably never see one on the shelves.
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by joe-da View Post
    Thanks! That's the only concept I want, and will probably never see one on the shelves.
    Excellent! Glad I could help.

I got two McFetts, as well as two more Rebel Honor Guards. Helped my shipping costs per fig come down that way. (Ended up after the code getting the figs for $8.03 each) That's not too bad to me. Heck less gas wasted this way, also the figs come to me, AND I got the freakin' hard to find figure to boot! Heh

-Sal
    Move along, move along

this i might actually buy, making it my first star wars toy in years... i'll have to talk to the woman first, though... she pays the bills.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Sweet- 2 McFetts, 2 DSTs, and a Biggs!

good call, Sal, and yeah, I remember being completely incredulous when you mentioned actual "hot" figures being on hasbrotoyshop, but there you are!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I'm pretty happy with the 3 loose McFetts I have already. If it was a McTrooper, I'd be on it for two to open. Good eye Sal! This is the first time they've still be in stock when I've read a heads up post.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    Sweet- 2 McFetts, 2 DSTs, and a Biggs!

good call, Sal, and yeah, I remember being completely incredulous when you mentioned actual "hot" figures being on hasbrotoyshop, but there you are!

Good Score!

No worries man.

I was staying ever diligent at watching Hasbro's site. I'd literally check it every 15 minutes at work, so I was bound to see it, if it showed up then.

Glad you could score. See it does work sometimes, heh. Again no worries.

darthvyn-I strongly urge you to get it. If you haven't bought something for awhile, this would be a nice purchase to get.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    I'm pretty happy with the 3 loose McFetts I have already. If it was a McTrooper, I'd be on it for two to open. Good eye Sal!

Hit Baldwin Park and Rosemead Targets this morning. All I got was an AOTC Saga Legends clone, my second and last of these. The comic packs seem to be hanging around longer at Wal-mart and TRU now, including the Alpha/Obi one.

I keep missing TAC 3 though. Don't think Rosemead or Baldwin Park have stocked it yet or even gotten it. But not sure. KMart on Rosemead Boulevard had TAC 3, but only a Vader left.

Baldwin Park Wal-Mart has a ton of old Saga. There isn't even space for TAC figures. I haven't seen TAC basic figures there in a while. I'm really just looking for McChewie.
    Yeah, I'm done with the McTroopers myself, but I keep buying them for other people. I've already got three requests in. Two I know I can fill the third I have to check on. If I see it again, I'll keep you in mind. Cost plus exact shipping of course.

I've only been lucky enough to find the Luke from TAC wv3. No Legends line yet. Thankfully there aren't many figs I want from it. however, the ones I want, I want several of. There's another thread on here that lists my wants for the Legends line. Mostly AOTC white clones, 501st and the grey commander (if he has the extra belt to make him a grunt).

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    darthvyn-I strongly urge you to get it. If you haven't bought something for awhile, this would be a nice purchase to get.
    yeah it seems right up my alley in terms of star wars stuff... the last things i got were the clone wars animated figures... i guess i tend to go for the more esoteric stuff at this point.

EDIT: you sold me on it, sal... actually snagged two of them, because i like the packaging but wanted to open one, and i'm NEVER that guy... i'm probably going to look for the stormtrooper concept as well, so if you see one, keep me in mind.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn View Post
    yeah it seems right up my alley in terms of star wars stuff... the last things i got were the clone wars animated figures... i guess i tend to go for the more esoteric stuff at this point.

EDIT: you sold me on it, sal... actually snagged two of them, because i like the packaging but wanted to open one, and i'm NEVER that guy... i'm probably going to look for the stormtrooper concept as well, so if you see one, keep me in mind.
    Will do. Heh, I understand about not doing the carded/loose thing. THis is the only subline I'm doing this for. Otherwise the TAC and Legends line are getting opened.

And yes, I'll put you on my ever growing list f people to look out for the McTrooper, heh heh. I can't promise, but I will try.

And with that, McFett is sold out on HTS.

Congrats to the people who were able to take advantage.

-Sal
    Move along, move along