Thread: Pirate Master

Pirate Master

Did anyone watch last week's premiere?

We taped it because of visitors and just watched it last night. It's kinda humorous. For those Survivor fans out there, you will see parallels between the two shows.

The pirate 'captain,' Joe Don, boy, he's a real jerk. Taking that captain role just a little too seriously.

And John, the scientist/exotic dancer! Everytime his name was flashed on the screen, I laughed!!

Hey, it's something to watch until Big Brother comes on in July!

Nope, never heard of the show OC.

Needless to say, can't wait for some Big Brother in a few weeks.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

PM isn't in the same class as Survivor or Amazing Race, UK, it's amusing.

I don't know what it was but we enjoyed the second episode better than the first. It moved at a quicker pace.

The so-called 'captain' is a real a-hole.

Like I said, it's something to watch until Big Brother comes on.

It can't be worse than the last two Johnny Depp pirate movies.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Nope, never heard of the show OC.

Needless to say, can't wait for some Big Brother in a few weeks.
    Even though I had heard of it I had no interest in watching a Survivor rip-off thats trying to cash in on the craze.

Looking forward to BB myself. I don't think it starts until the end of July though.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    It can't be worse than the last two Johnny Depp pirate movies.
    LOL. Finally someone who agrees with me that those movies were complete carp. Actually I hated the first one too.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

BB starts July 5. We'll start its own thread closer to that date.

It should be good this season with regular people instead of past contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    BB starts July 5. We'll start its own thread closer to that date.

It should be good this season with regular people instead of past contestants.
    Agreed!!! I'm getting anxious too... need my BB fix.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

For once, the crew was seriously talking about mutiny. But the host said (and this is the part I don't remember) that the two officers also have to agree to mutiny.

The strongest player and the biggest threat was left go last night, BTW.

CBS pulled it with five episodes to go. The remaining episodes will be online.