Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Fantasy Football 07

Wow, I cant believe it is that time again. Yahoo has opened it up and therefore a league created. 12 teams maximum. Caesar, Rogue II, JimJam, FB and QLD all have reserved spots. I need your emails also to send invites plus who ever else wants in. Need 6 more to fill the roster. If your name is mentioned and you dont want in, LMK so I dont hold it for you. Thanks

Sincerely,

Kidhuman
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I want in!!

Please save a spot for me please sir.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Invites sent to J&H, QLD, CappySolo, JimJam, R-deuce, and DQ.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Thomas Jones is God...recognize.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

FBinvite sent. R-duece, you're in as well as J&H.

Wow that time of year already?

Having the Yahoo SSG league again is cool, but wern't we going to look for a way to do a keeper league as well? Do they even do those online for free?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I dont know, Yahoo doesnt offer them. Maybe Fox Sports does, but i hate them.

Live draft is a mere 86 days away. Dont forgoet,

AUG 30th(Thursday night) 11pm EST, 8 PM PST.

No reserved spot for me?!?!? I see how it is.

PM Sent kh.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    Having the Yahoo SSG league again is cool, but wern't we going to look for a way to do a keeper league as well? Do they even do those online for free?
    Yea, I thought we were going to look into that. I believe with CBS Sportline you can. That is where I do all of my other leagues, but I am never commish so I don't know the rules and exactly how everything works.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."