Buyers of Jawa w/LIN figure beware: easily overlooked/lost accessory!

Just so you guys know, the Jawa with LIN droid pack in the latest wave has an accessory that is very easy to overlook and then lose, it's a droid caller in the Jawa's left hand, it's black with a tiny amount of silver paint on it and I didn't notice it until I nearly dropped it. It's just a tiny black cylinder with some details on it, barely taller than the figure's hand, it'll fit into the Jawa's belt loop on his right side but they packed it in his hand to ensure you instantly lose it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, I almost didn't notice the little sucker. I did see the extra holster loop & did hmmmmmm, wonder what access. that's for. Mystery solved!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Aww, cool. It maybe easy to lose, but I am glad we have it!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Thank you for the warning JT. I don't have a Jawa yet but seeing as how I've already lost VTSC Endor Leia's blaster, the droid caller is a surefire casualty to the accessory fairy that lingers around my home.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Thank you for the warning JT. I don't have a Jawa yet but seeing as how I've already lost VTSC Endor Leia's blaster, the droid caller is a surefire casualty to the accessory fairy that lingers around my home.
    That suckity suck sucks. The blaster that came with the retro leia is the most accurately scaled one we have yet. I would like to have a couple extras to use for previous Leias.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    Aww, cool. It maybe easy to lose, but I am glad we have it!
    Yeah, same here, I just wish they had put it in the tray up by his head instead so it would be obvious.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i found one of these at my local target this morning.

another thing to keep in mind when opening and then sticking in the antennas and arms into the droid is that the plastic on those is really brittle. i nearly broke off one antenna when attaching it to the LIN droid.

Thanks for these hints fellas. I would not have seen the droid caller had you not posted it JT. And F-B, thanks. I'll be extra careful with the antennae.

-Sal
    Move along, move along