Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saga Legends

Saga Legends

Saw these for the first time today while at Target. Surprisingly, the only ones I saw were two AOTC clones. I bought one. I never got the carded Clone Wars version, only the Entertainment Earth sets.

It was a miracle our Target had them too....I bought one also, and want another seven or eight! I'm glad they released these guys for those of us who didn't shell out our life savings on the exclusives....and forgot to buy them in the clone wars set....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

i was wondering when they would start showing up in stores. i have yet to see them here in NY, but i plan on heading out tomorrow looking for figures, so i might just luck out and find a few.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Saw these for the first time today while at Target. Surprisingly, the only ones I saw were two AOTC clones. I bought one. I never got the carded Clone Wars version, only the Entertainment Earth sets.
    That's what I thought was odd too--that so far the AOTC and ROTS clones are the ones I've seen the most. I haven't even seen Yoda, and I've only seen 2 of the C3POs.
    Galactic Barn Burner

count me among the odd sightings as well. last saturday at my local target, all i saw were 1 rots clone and 2 aotc clones (which i bought) along with grievous and C3PO.

Saw these at TRU and Target. TRU had a RotS clone and a Shocktrooper, but I only grabbed the RotS clone. I've got enough Shocktroopers and just needed a fix really.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Saw one AOTC Clone in Target last night.
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."

I saw the first wave last week (minus the shock troopers.) The figure(s) that really impressed me were the Battle droids. The paint ap is fantastic and they're different enough from the previous releases that I had to get one. I also got the AOTC clone. My army of ROTS clones is far bigger than the aotc ranks, so I thought I'd even them up a little.

I saw Vaders, AOTC Clones, Yoda, Grievous, Battle Droids, & 3POs. The Vader one is really insidious since TAC wave 3 Vader is on the same f'ing pegs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My big concern about this line is that between the dead Saga from last year still haunting what few pegs we have up here and this new "Legends" re-issue line, I'll never see ANY of the new SW30An figures once these drop n' stay....