Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Paris Hilton goes back to jail! YEA!!!!!!

The stupid, useless pile of "that's hot" flesh is headed back to the lock-up. Thank goodness for that! I would've had so little confidence in the justice system if she'd gotten a lighter sentence. I mean, really... send her back to her house? What could she possibly not have in her 4-bedroom, 3-bath house to keep her entertained for a month?

The part I like best is how she was hysterical and in tears and yelling "Mom!!!" and "It's not right!!!" in the courtroom. That brings me joy. Yeah, I'm a mean old man and I really don't give a toss! HA!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Here's a full article for anyone-

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/...v/paris_hilton

I've been trying not to pay attention but the Judge is just too awesome, this whole thing has just shown paris hilton for what she truly is- a spoiled brat. Definitely glad she's not getting her way, I do kind of wish they had extended her sentence for all the bullcrap she's been leading them through, but at least she has to serve the entire length now.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm just surprised that a crap story like this gets so much publicity. It's on every news channel for pete's sake.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Awesome stuff. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

In a word, Yay!! Every once in a while, the Justice System works.

From WWTDD.com:
    Various media reports are saying that Paris Hilton has gone to the USC Medical Center. This is the hospital used by LA County Jail. Sources inside the courtroom at her sentencing say Paris was visibly shaking and seemed to be in need of medical care. In a related story, I basked in my freedom by enjoying a snow cone. Then I picked some flowers, hit a game winning home run, and kissed a beautiful girl as the waves crashed around us.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Until she gets a couple of million for penning an article about her experience behind bars, then gets even more money for recording a rap album to exploit her newfound street cred.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

GOOD!! She needs to go back! In fact, I think they should throw her in General population for the duration of her stay . . .let her know what "serving hard time" is really about . . not the cushy stay she's gonna have . . . I'm glad she's going back . . maybe it will wake the little "princess" up!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Thank god.

Maybe if we get lucky, she'll starve herself in prison.

Seriously, she's a monster.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]