ROTS FX-6 or 2-1B next year!?!?!?!

From, http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=6531&zoneid=2

Galactic Hunter: The team at Hasbro knows that their FX-7 was a triumph of the action figure art, and we all love droids. (We know you do. There's no shame in it!) Are we likely to see an FX-6 Droid and a Revenge of the Sith style 2-1B any time soon to complement our cool Chopper Droid and Rebuild Darth Vader figures?

HASBRO: Droids do rock the world, don't they? What would the citizens of the Galaxy do without them? There would certainly be more lost limbs, a lot more missing starships, and a lot less protocol. We see their place alongside the humans and aliens of the Star Wars universe, and won't forget them come time to create the balanced figure line-up. The onces you cite are definitely on the "short list" of figures that will probably be done before too long, with a strong chance of one of them coming out next year.

More droids, awesome.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

strong chance isn't a definite.

My bet is on a modified 2-1B though.

I doubt they'll go back to that ancient 2-1B mold, not that it's not awesome for its time, but it's just not really the right shape and it's no longer up to modern quality. Plus, they've been really good about new molds for stuff like that the past 2 years.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I bet it will be in a battle pack. 2-1b with Vader operating table, Vaders medical droid and Palps.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten