Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I got Qui-Gon Jedi traing armor and Obi-wan cold-

I found them both today, they where the only ones there.

And i must say there really cool .

How meny of you have them ?
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

I got a couple of each. I didn't care for the EU-ness of them. I opened Obi-Wan, but not Qui-Gon. They are all right, but nothing spectacular.

I opened obi-wan after looking at it for 3 days in the box, but I havent open the other two i like to put them a bit on desplay in my room, then when i'm reddy i try and open the packege without damegeing it.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

Well the Qui-Gon is kinda boring, especially when you try to make him look like he's fighting beside Obi-Wan (training armor) against Maul.

I like the Cold Weather Obi-Wan though, especially the spiked boots and the removeable hat.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The 4 EU figures we got in the POTJ line were great new versions of the same boring charecters we have seen over and over again in their usual outfits. Did you pick up the Darth Maul: Sith Apprentice and the Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi Training Armor as well?

The Obi-Wan: Cold weather gear is the best of the 4 figures, IMHO. Other then missing his padawan braid. But a quick cut and glue of the "real" braid from the E1 soft goods Obi-Wan finishes off the figure nicely.

The rest of them are great also, other then the smile on Sith Apprentice Maul..he looks to happy, when what they were trying for was a wicked smile. The Jedi Armor figures are wonderful as well, and I think look great standing next to each other.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The EU figures...

I have stated this before at the risk of being pelted by rotten vegetables...

"I LOVE THEM!"

...and yes, I got them all.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I dont have the Sith Apprentice Maul,but I do have the others.
    The best one out of all of these is probably the ObiWan in cold weather gear.Nice little features and stuff.Qui-Gon was okay,just
    difficult for me to pose the way I wanted to.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I havent found Darth Maul SA yet.

No more EU and more clssic never before seen guys. its just a ruse to get kids to buy more figures with same faces they recognize. But kids dont have the money we do so start listening Hasbro!!!!!!!!!

I wish they would put all the EPI fetures back in to all the figs.