Last week, over at ActionFigs.com we asked Hasbro this question:In 2002, heavy pegwarming led several figures to be recalled, sent back to Hasbro. Will this happen again anytime soon, perhaps to remedy the problems of Moff Jerjerrod, Lushros Dofine, and the abundant TSC-era Greatest Hits leftovers which are still pegwarming hard nearly a year after their releases?And a couple days ago they sent this answer:While you may see some figures more abundant locally, that is not the case everywhere, with no pegwarming problems with any individual figures on a national level. The Greatest Hits, in partcular, have long been depleted on a national level. If you have a particular store with an unusually heavy concentration of a particular figure, please send along the store # (any manager should be able to tell you this), the figure in question, and a picture if allowed and we will pass this info along to our retail marketing group to try and address.So, here's the thread where we'll put together our report for Hasbro:
- We'll need photos of your stores' pegwarming offenses, you can just attach the images to your post. It'd also help if you included a quick list of the pegwarmers in your photo.
- If you cannot provide photos, we'll need honest and accurate counts of what pegwarmers are at the store you are reporting.
- We'll need dates and locations. We'll need store numbers as well. For WM and TRU these can be found on the retailers' websites by looking it up on their store locators-
** This is not a discussion thread, it is for specific pegwarmer reports only. There is now a thread for discussing the topic so all non-report posts made in this thread will be either deleted or moved to the other thread. **
- Toys R Us store locator: http://www.toysrusinc.com/tstorelocator
- Wal-mart store locator: http://www.walmart.com/cservice/ca_storefinder.gsp
- Target's store locator lists store numbers in the URL bar when you go to the store's "details" (explained in this post), but figrin bran has found a text store number list, see this post for more.
Thanks for your participation, let's work together and show Hasbro exactly what pegwarming problems we're seeing!