Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Report stores' pegwarmers to Hasbro here

Last week, over at ActionFigs.com we asked Hasbro this question:
    In 2002, heavy pegwarming led several figures to be recalled, sent back to Hasbro. Will this happen again anytime soon, perhaps to remedy the problems of Moff Jerjerrod, Lushros Dofine, and the abundant TSC-era Greatest Hits leftovers which are still pegwarming hard nearly a year after their releases?
    And a couple days ago they sent this answer:
    While you may see some figures more abundant locally, that is not the case everywhere, with no pegwarming problems with any individual figures on a national level. The Greatest Hits, in partcular, have long been depleted on a national level. If you have a particular store with an unusually heavy concentration of a particular figure, please send along the store # (any manager should be able to tell you this), the figure in question, and a picture if allowed and we will pass this info along to our retail marketing group to try and address.
    So, here's the thread where we'll put together our report for Hasbro:

- We'll need photos of your stores' pegwarming offenses, you can just attach the images to your post. It'd also help if you included a quick list of the pegwarmers in your photo.

- If you cannot provide photos, we'll need honest and accurate counts of what pegwarmers are at the store you are reporting.

- We'll need dates and locations. We'll need store numbers as well. For WM and TRU these can be found on the retailers' websites by looking it up on their store locators-** This is not a discussion thread, it is for specific pegwarmer reports only. There is now a thread for discussing the topic so all non-report posts made in this thread will be either deleted or moved to the other thread. **

Thanks for your participation, let's work together and show Hasbro exactly what pegwarming problems we're seeing!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Its against store policies to take pics with in the store, I dont have a cell phone camera so I cant even sneak one.

Wal Mart - CBurg Va Store # 1292 - 4 full pegs of the H&V and GB, mainly emperor and shocktroopers. Also TAC Obi-Wans and R2's are sticking around more than the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Could you clarify how many Emperors and Shocktroopers, and which specific figures they refer to? I'd like to be crystal. And how many TAC Obi-Wans and R2s would be helpful as well.
    Roughly ten Shocktroopers(H&V or GB), 8 emperors(H&V or GB), 1 General Veers(TSC) and a few others tfrom TSC ossed in. TAC Obi-Wan - 10, R2's - 10.(both wave 1)

Target in Christiansburg - 8 JerJerrods(TSC). I have the store numebr around here somewhere, gimme a few minutes
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Roughly ten Shocktroopers(H&V or GB), 8 emperors(H&V or GB), 1 General Veers(TSC) and a few others tfrom TSC ossed in. TAC Obi-Wan - 10, R2's - 10.(both wave 1)

Target in Christiansburg - 8 JerJerrods(TSC). I have the store numebr around here somewhere, gimme a few minutes
    1 veers isn't exactly going to impress them.

On those greatest hits, which is it, GB or H&V?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Also at the same WM are atleast 15 of each Han and Greedo from Last years VTSC.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Okay... Target in Sherwood, Oregon (Hasbro can look it up if they want) has about 20 Moff Jerjerrod figures hanging next to a good selection of 30th anniversary figures.

(For the record, I've yet to see a McQuarrie Fett or Chewbacca. Thanks Hasbro!)

I won't be going to Wal-Mart or Target until the weekend. Wal-Mart still has quite a few TSC figures left, so I'll try and go through those thoroughly when I am there.

Today, I went to the Fred Meyer on the south side of Bellingham, 800 Lakeway Dr. There were 8 Jerjerrods and 1 TAC R2-D2. I almost considered getting a second Jerjerrod, especially since it was marked down to $5.99.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    The Shocktroopers and The Emperor were from the Greatest Battles collection. They didn't appear in the Heroes & Villains collection.
    Ah, ok, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Also at the same WM are atleast 15 of each Han and Greedo from Last years VTSC.
    When you make a report at a second store, please use the store number again so I don't get confused - I get confused easily.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Okay... Target in Sherwood, Oregon (Hasbro can look it up if they want) has about 20 Moff Jerjerrod figures hanging next to a good selection of 30th anniversary figures.

(For the record, I've yet to see a McQuarrie Fett or Chewbacca. Thanks Hasbro!)
    For all I know, there's a handful of Targets in that area, and Hasbro asked us to tell them which store # it is, so I'm only sending in reports with the store numbers. I can't spend all my free time chasing down which store I think you might have meant just so I can get the store number, so I need you guys to get me those store numbers or I can't accept the reports.

Anyway, this thread had a lot of discussion that wasn't directly report-related, so I sent it to the other thread. Only reports for this thread now.

Walmart store 1194 in Oak Ridge,TN has put out a 7 row wide by 6 hook high section consisting of the Endor wave, Greatest hits wave, and the Walmart exclusives from the end of the year. They have only had 1 case of the TAC figs. There are 3 of the Obi-Wan's and 4 of the R2's. With the volume of figures on shelf it will be next to impossible to get an accurate count without being kicked out of the store.... All I know is that the numbers aren't thinning and it's been about a month.

TRU Saint John (Only one in S.J.), N.B. Canada, Naboo Soldier 10 Plus, 6 JerJerrods, a few Bib's, Many Vintage figures (too many to count as you sent over 20 cases of this assortment to a store whose city population is about 124000 including surrounding areas), why I don't know. TAC has many of the first wave, mostly Obi & R2 with some lava miners. This happened because nothing new was coming down the pipe so stores got over stocked with first wavers which is always the case with a new year. (you'd think that this would have been taken care of by now)
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!