want a han stormtrooper repaint for ANH!

http://www.rebelscum.com/TACcomicpacks04.asp

this han stormtrooper comic book version looks great that hasbro has got to repack and repaint for the ANH star wars movie

I would like to see a repaint of the han stormtrooper comic pack to be repack for the star wars basic figure line based on the star wars move ANH.

the luke stormtrooper, since leia was wondering if luke was too short for a stormtrooper, and there was the original luke stormtrooper for the POTF line back in the 80s.

how about a vintage style star wars figure line of luke stormtrooper in all new sculpt for luke's height and include a removable stormtrooper helmet from TAC stormtrooper figure.

Amen! Preach on, brother!

Sadly, Hasbro has said this isn't in the plan. Hopefully if we harass them enough, they'll reconsider and we'll get these two sooner rather than later.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Amen! Preach on, brother!

Sadly, Hasbro has said this isn't in the plan. Hopefully if we harass them enough, they'll reconsider and we'll get these two sooner rather than later.
    why not? what makes you say that. I wouldn't say that. this sculpt is just find to have han for the ANH. maybe in the future they can repack and repaint han stormtrooper.

The vintage Luke Stormtrooper was just a retooled Stormtrooper figure. So there was no consideration taken for Luke's height (or lack of it).

All they would really have to do is shrink the gaps between the armor pieces (which might be more complex than it sounds), since Luke was wearing the same armor as every other Stormtrooper, but it just didn't fit him right.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

They made the stupid blue-tinted versions of Han and Luke for the comic two-packs earlier this year. A few sites have asked in the Q&A if this means we'll get "normal" figures of them (without the blue highlights and red eyes) later this year. Hasbro reps have said there are no plans to re-release them in the movie color schemes.

However, since this would be an incredibly easy repaint, I wouldn't rule it out. They specifically said late last year that there'd be no Spirit of Hayden figure, and we're getting one later this year.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    The vintage Luke Stormtrooper was just a retooled Stormtrooper figure. So there was no consideration taken for Luke's height (or lack of it).

All they would really have to do is shrink the gaps between the armor pieces (which might be more complex than it sounds), since Luke was wearing the same armor as every other Stormtrooper, but it just didn't fit him right.
    they can reuse han and luke stormtroopers from comic pack and repaint and repack for the star wars basic figures line, that will save time and no need for new sculpts. I think the luke stormtrooper from comic pack will due to be reused for the star wars basic figure line, I didn't like that luke stormtrooper from POTF2 line, he was too buff, I like the other sculpt of luke stormtrooper, he's a little tall but still can be reused for repainting based on SW ANH. maybe luke can be for the vintage style line with same sculpt.

I still want the new han stormtrooper with a reused han stormtooper comic pack for the basic figures of star wars and based on the SW ANH.