Mara Jade Lightsaber LE & SE

Looks like this went up for sale today afterall! Collector Society Members who preordered get a signature plaque also -sweet deal! The prop that MR had on display at the CIV Party was pretty cool so I got my order in.

Looks like its now sold out!!!

Anybody get an order in?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I was surprised how fast these all got snapped up by CS members.

I didn't even notice the one they had on display at the party! I missed a bunch of stuff, I guess.

Question, is this thing supposed to look like it's designed by Jeff Parks of parksabers.com? Because it reeks of his work, and I'm not saying that as a slight, I have one of their sabers from '98, right before they got into the light up blades and whatnot - it's nice work and very nifty. But it's also got his earmarks: the activation box, the screws, the knobs, the unusual grips.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Its modeled after the one seen in the classic Decipher card, the one Shannon McRandle is holding. I dont know where Decipher had it built though.

Disturbingly, Shannon told me at CIV that when Decipher went under they destroyed the costume and lightsaber. I'm sure some employee crawled into the dumpster and retrieved it if it wasnt physically harmed.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

That's crazy! Why would they destroy it?

I bet Jeff Parks made it for them then.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.