Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AAA has a permanent discount at hasbrotoyshop.com!

I just found this out recently, and I'm not sure if it's nationwide or just in California.

If you go to the AAA website (aaa.com will direct you to the proper local site) and click your way to Retail Discounts, there's a nice, long list of merchants that offer discounts. Hasbrotoyshop.com is one of them, and the discount is 15% (better than most of their sales, which are 10% off).

You have to click through the AAA site. And double-check the total in the cart. For some reason, it didn't seem to "take" the first time, and I had to go back to aaa.com and navigate back to hasbrotoyshop.com. (Thankfully, it kept the stuff in my cart.)

Of course, you have to be a AAA member to get the discount.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My name is Jim and.... I'm an alcoholic. Can I get a discount on an order of Snowtroopers?

Oh.... you mean the Automobile Club?
    Galactic Barn Burner

That's awesome! Too bad it's such a pain in the rear to use. I don't have an AAA card in my name anymore, I wonder if it'll work on my stepfather's AAA card though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Didn't work for my region, but found out I can save some money at Barnes & Noble. Choice.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    AAA sucks. God, Chux...
    Why do you say that? I can't count how many times that it's paid off for me to be a member, wait I can about fifteen plus times when my car has stalled and died on the highway, or I was stupid and locked myself out of the car, or my car wouldn't shift out of park anymore, or my car wouldn't start because the battery died in the middle of winter, etc. etc.

I can't imagine how much it would have cost me to have my car towed that many times as opposed to a nice yearly membership fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenric78 View Post
    Why do you say that?
    It was a joke. My sister-in-law has AAA and happened to be with my wife when she locked the keys in the car and due to her being there they covered it. I certainly have no problem with AAA.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    It was a joke. My sister-in-law has AAA and happened to be with my wife when she locked the keys in the car and due to her being there they covered it. I certainly have no problem with AAA.
    Shhhhewww... I thought there was something wrong with it, like they secrety funded Nazis or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenric78 View Post
    Shhhhewww... I thought there was something wrong with it, like they secrety funded Nazis or something.
    Well, yeah. But everyone knows that.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

No. They secretly fund Area 51. It's Al-Anon who secretly funds Nazis.
    Tommy, close your eyes.