Luke Skywalker & Vaporator Review

No, I don't speak Bocce. But I have played it a bunch.

So you want to be a moisture farmer? You'll need vaporators for that. To get a vaporator you need to buy the new Luke figure.

Check out what my thoughts on the Luke and fancy moisture collector are here:

TVFT Reviews

Enjoy!
    Engineernerd

I like the review, that being said I'll pass on this even if the vap is packaged in there. I have enough Tat Luke's as it is. VOTC is the best IMHO anyways.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

It's good to know that i'm not that only one that thinks wave 3 Luke's head, aside from being a not so stellar sculpt, is out of proportion with the rest of the body. However, i did end up buying the figure as i really wanted to be a moisture farmer and i'll use the Luke body sans head for a custom.

I bought it also for the Moisture Vaparator. The Luke, I will hold onto, as someone mentioned, sticking him in a landspeeder with wind blown hair isnt a half bad idea.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I thought of putting this one in the speeder I have on the shelf. However, since I'd have to cut the "skirt" to getting him in it, I probably won't.

The vaporator is pretty much the only reason for buying this figure. I thought it was neat that they coul pack this large accessory and a figure all onto one card.

The only thing positive thing I can say about the figure is I don't hate it as much as when I first saw it. But I still hate it.

Strange how they based this figure on the Early Bird Kit body but it's a new mold. The head is too big and isn't very good - part of that is a failure on the paint though, it looks cartoony, but there's no question that the wild hair is just too out-there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.