Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    What if things go haywire and we all suddenly
    Do you mean as if millions of voices cried out in terror, and then were suddenly silenced?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I myself not so worried about the black hole creation. I'm worried about is what happens if they actually do create the proper conditions for a big bang and all of the suden, gravity becomes repulsive for just a femptosecond. Will it just tear up the Alps, or will we all be ripped apart?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

If they can harness that gravity repulse then we'll be driving around in landspeeders.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

To help put your fears to rest about the LHC, here's a web site for you. Has the Large Hadron Collider destroyed the world yet? I hope this helps.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Actually, we're all in the afterlife because the world was destroyed. We just don't know it yet, because we were all bad, and hell is posting on a Star Wars collecting forum filled with unfunny Slicker's Mom jokes for all eternity.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Or perhaps we're in Bizarro World, where such jokes are hilarious elsewhere (elusive). I just want my Iron Man repulsor gauntlets.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

This just in....

Good evening space fans:

For us West Coasters (as in US of A), tonight (Sept. 19), look to the north at 7:34pm at about a 45 degree angle above the horizon and you will witness an iridium flare.

Not only that, but the International Space Station will be zooming over us in a W to NE track around 8pm.

Always cool stuff! As they say in New Orleans: "Don't fail to miss it!"

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Good evening space fans:

For us West Coasters (as in US of A), tonight (Sept. 19), look to the north at 7:34pm at about a 45 degree angle above the horizon and you will witness an iridium flare.

Not only that, but the International Space Station will be zooming over us in a W to NE track around 8pm.

Always cool stuff! As they say in New Orleans: "Don't fail to miss it!"
    What would happen if we all farted in that general direction at that same time?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    What would happen if we all farted in that general direction at that same time?
    I dunno. What?