Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hasbrotoyshop has the vintage figures

The thread title pretty much says it all. I just ordered 3 snowtroopers.

Use the code: celebration for cheaper shipping.

Edit: There's more than 1800 snowtroopers in stock as of 12:45 PM June 11th

Thanks for the 411, I ordered 2 of 'em and a Luke, used the CELEBRATION promo code for 10% off.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i picked up 3 more snowtroopers this morning.

is anyone else having trouble getting the HTS site to load in firefox? this happened to me all weekend long and i had to use *gulp* explorer just to access HTS.

Not even remotely, hit them like 5 times today for various reasons and FF worked perfectly

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

What version are you using? I keep ordering from them and not having problems.

I really wish I had just gotten 3 Snowtroopers and no Luke instead. Strangely, they still have Snowtroopers on the site too.

Someone bought the bounty hunters and left two of everything else t he Target I went to!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    What version are you using? I keep ordering from them and not having problems.

I really wish I had just gotten 3 Snowtroopers and no Luke instead. Strangely, they still have Snowtroopers on the site too.
    JT, i use Firefox 2.0.0.4. in the past, it has always loaded up for me so i don't know why it doesn't any longer.

Btw, there are still at least 800 snowtroopers left on HTS

Only 778 snowtroopers left as of this post which sounds like a lot until you see that there are 1888 Leia Endors left. They've sold quite a few snowtroopers.

Considering they started with around 2000 of each, I wonder if Hasbro's marketing and design people are paying attention to the numbers?