01. Cheeseburger and fries. Large chocolate shake. To go.
02. Blue milk with a straw and a side of power converters.
03. Watch the Blues Brothers with Rocketboy
04. "Purchase feeble cable access show and exploit it."
05. Catalog order that one-of-a-kind custom-made armored black survival suit with mounted chest control center and utility belt, imposing Death's Head durasteel helmet, and beautiful floor-length matching cape, boots, and gloves from the Galactic Sharper Image.
06. Mail order bride from Yavin 4.
07. Vaseline. Lots of it.
08. A box of personalized Life Day cards.
09. Subscription to Twin Suns Magazine
10. A high-quality copy of Camie's college "art film."
11. Legally change name to John Kalodner.
12. Purchase Wrestlemania tickets
13. Change Order #3 to Old School.
14. Come, but only for the nachos.
15. Live and Let Die
16. Hammer Time
17. Stop, Collaborate and Listen
18. 1 bidet for me, 3 for Vader
19. A large cookie-dough Blizzard and a one-pound bag of Twizzlers
20. Purchase new robes from 'BadGuys'R'us' (without the big foofy sleeves that get caught in the elevator doors this time). And pick up that crazy chick magnet twisted walking cane in glossy black.
21. Keep eyes open for "Don Cherry's Hockey Night in Canada - Volume 18" to go on sale on amazon.com
22. Replace my old lady / chimp eyes appearance in the 5th movie with a more accurate look of the guy who plays me in the other 4.
24. Order the NHL to go on strike assuring no one will ever watch again!
25. Try restoring Gary Coleman's dignity.
26. Take a dump
27. Organize a professional air hockey league.
28. Run amuk with the bad kids in the neighborhood
29. Punch the person right next you as hard as you can
30. Find an easily duped apprentice that isn't a retarded action figure and is younger than 135-years-old.
31. Watch Sanford and Son Marathon on TVLand
32. Track down those elusive last two K-TEL 8-Tracks to complete the collection before the annual Republic dance-a-thon on Saturday.
33. Order Imperial Dignitaries to "stop hitting themselves, stop hitting themselves."
34. Take Batting practice with your favorite major league team
35. Prank call Bail Organa
36. Put your right foot in, take your right foot out, put your right foot in and you shake it all about
37. While arresting suspected Separatists, see if you can say "meow" ten times
38. Pick up a funnel cake (Not from IHOP, from an actual carnival)
39. Try a Youngling on for size before, well, you know.
40. Point and laugh at Mas Amedda's stupid tongue.
41. Paint your armor in any way you like. Helps drive action figure sales, you know.
42. Finish scrapbook.
43. Operation: Leave flaming bag of poodoo on front steps of Jedi Temple
44. Dispatch Clone Safari Squad to acquire 150 Ewok pelts to make new wall-to-wall shag carpet for swanky paneled throne room basement.
45. Find clumsy person who can't shoot straight to replace Jango Fett as clone template
46. See if Colonel Wilma Dearing is up for taking a ride on the Dark Side.
47. Take walking cane away from Yoda
48. Strut. (cue Bee Gees song)
49. Learn a second language (German?)
51. Take heed, 'cause I'm a lyrical poet.
53. Mourn the passing of Chris Benoit
55. CCCCC (take a Computer Class at Coruscant Community College)
56. Make love to Wanda Sykes
57. Drop to your knees and repent if you please
59. Behold! The Ego of Bel-Cam Jos, 10-Time Communications Disruption Selection:1/10/06, 1/28/03, 3/8/05, 3/20/07, 4/20/04, 5/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/14/03, 10/31/06, 12/21/04
60. Invite Wanda Sykes to swanky restaurant, then embarass her by dumping her. Hire Oola to play new girlfriend. Post video to youtube.
61. Invent the wheel
62. Shoot Tupac
63. A Turkey club (and cole slaw, even though you are not going to eat it) and a cherry coke.
64. Kill Anakin Skywalker if he doesn't convert to the dark side.
65. Consider breaking up with all the Jedi
66. Kill all the Jedi