Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It took me a long time to find the part of the broadcast that mentioned him. I take those rumors with a grain of salt, but I think it would be great if they'd make him, though he isn't high on my personal list. I wonder if people would complain that they made the Senator and not the Separatist.

Toonbuck is a huge character. Immensely fat. I'd be very surprised if hasbro tried to put toonbuck on a blister card. (think Jabba without the huge tail and you have an idea of girth)
    If I was going to tap into TPM and do a huge character like that I'd be waiting for the 10th anniversary in 2009 for some real way to justify it.
    but with hasbro saying it's getting so costly to produce new sculpts and that large accessories won't be seen for a long while it makes me wonder why people feel a huge character like Toonbuck would be selected. Just look at how big the costume is compared to other characters. and there's a tail at the back of all that. HUGE! I'd sooner not get her than have her compromised to the point of not being the character. Toonbuck lite is not what i want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fidm10.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	15614  

I think they can (and might) get away with making her similar in size to Gragra, or perhaps a little bigger. She'd look cool in the senate, from which they definitely need to make more figures.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yes! This is one I've been hoping for. She and Gragra, which has already been done.
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."

I think Tonbuck Toora made our Top 50 List. I'll have to check.

I don't remember her being in TPM, but she was likely there in the Senate then.

She was definitely on Geonosis in the CIS conspiracy meeting with Dooku. That is her most obvious appearance (when Obi-Wan was spying on them).

She'd be a large figure like Herme Odle, but not excessively big like Jabba or the Wampa. She could be done in the basic assortment if they are putting out Herme and Kybuck.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

She was definitely on Geonosis in the CIS conspiracy meeting with Dooku. That is her most obvious appearance (when Obi-Wan was spying on them).
    No, she was meant to be and was replaced by Rogwa Wodrata.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    No, she was meant to be and was replaced by Rogwa Wodrata.
    Same or different species, BattleDroid?

What species is she? (are they?)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Rogwa Wodrata is a Holwuff, and Toonbuck Toora is a Sy Myrthian.

Thanks. I think I prefer the look of a Holwuff. The Separatist was cool.