30AC TIE Fighter

Do the Wings pop off this guy? I could have sworn I read somewhere that it doesnt, I wanna buy it, but only for the wings popping off. Thanks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My God, you know things are getting cheap when Hasbro isn't putting the springs into their toys. First the Snowspeeders' landing gear, now this???
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I just checked mine, yes the wings do pop out.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Thanks BigB, helps me out much on it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

And I hereby retract my snide springs comment.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    And I hereby retract my snide springs comment.
    Say you're sorry to Hasbro and tell them that you love them.

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I thought that since this is just a re-release of the original Kenner mold I would have thought the wings pop off. going to pass on getting it though since I have the original Kenner molds for the White TIE and Battle Damaged TIE, plus I love the large scale wing TIE's over the originals.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Indeed. The large wing TIE is *the* TIE as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    Indeed. The large wing TIE is *the* TIE as far as I'm concerned.
    I would have loved to have gotten a white Tie fighter, but it would have to be the large Tie....ever since I have gotten the first release of this one, there is no going back
    Real men buy Willrow

Agree with the large tie being "the tie". The only reason to buy this version is for nostalgia reasons..............which I did.