Sideshow ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi...

Now that we've PPO'd the excellent looking ANH Obi-an "Ben" Kenobi figure from Sideshow, here's another fond look back at the fine ROTS edition...

Now if they'll do versions of EpOne and AOTC of this character, I'll be all set!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kenobi10ssg.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	15611  

I still maintain that this is my favorite SideShow figure done to date. I bought 2 of the Obi-Wans and have them both loose and on display (fighting Anakin and fighting Hasbro's Grievous - right behind me at this very moment).

This was the 12" figure that I wanted most and they came through on it brilliantly.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I agree with you there Tycho. All my 12" except Obi are in storage for lack of display space. But I never run out of cool poses to put him in.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well, I got my wish for an AOTC version of him....now c'mon, Sideshow!! Where's the Episode One version (please)?

Here's a fresh look at the ROTS version....still really like this one a lot...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KENOBI21.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	21412   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KENOBI20.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	21413  

Great pictures of a classic JediBear.

E3 Obi-Wan is still one of the best SideShow figures ever made and he was only the 2nd one they ever offered!

yeah I have a Phantom Menace version of Obi on my wishlist as well. An AOTC Anakin would be sweet too.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Killer pics! That's a great setting for the figure, scales real nicely.

I'm not jonesing for an Ep 1 Obi-Wan, but having Qui-Gon and Darth Maul all but demands it, I suppose.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.