Exclamation WTB MR Scaled Gold Chase Stormtrooper blaster

Looking for a Master Replicas Scaled Gold Chase Stormtrooper blaster. No need for MIB, can be loose with display case
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I'd suggest Ebay. It would be nice if the more than just the scope itself was gold.

Good luck!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ebay doesn't have it, looked for that for ages. I agree with the scope being only gold, that is pretty cheap, they could have done other parts in gold paint, it's not like making it of solid gold anyway.

I already got the regular and chrome scaled versions and this is the last I'm missing. I'd buy the full scale one but a bit afraid of the customs. On the other hand I would have liked seeing MR make the ROTJ E-11 stormie blaster too...
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

That would be nice. Looks like the Vader ROTJ is gonne be their last mini if they can produce it.

The Chrome Stormie Mini is pretty cool looking too.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    That would be nice. Looks like the Vader ROTJ is gonne be their last mini if they can produce it.
    Hope to see this...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    The Chrome Stormie Mini is pretty cool looking too.
    In fact it looks better than the regular black one
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback