Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Saga Legends Battle Droids

I have found this 2-pack on several occasions, but have yet to see any of the variations. Has anyone found the variations?

I think the 1st variant comes with Wave 2 and then there are 2 others (wave 3 & wave 4) for a total of 4 versions. I haven't found these in the wild yet but I did get my wave 1 case from dns.

According to EE's case assortment info, the droids and subsequent variants are found in every assortment except the wave 3 ones and do not return until wave 4 revisions where they'll be 2 per case. for waves 1 and 2 and 2revision1, they are 1 per case.

Meh, they're all bad. Crappy thin legs and poor quality plastic. No clean tan droids either. I'm SO disappointed in the 2 packs. I was going to happily build both the clean and dirty tan droids as well as the red droids. But the choice of sculpt/paint app and plastic has left me with an ill feeling. I suppose I'll still get a couple of sets each, but not the 40 sets of each three variants I was hoping for.

Again Hasbro, another opportunity lost. How much money have you lost on me? I know it's in the thousands. Just this 2pack alone could have been $898.80. Instead it's likely to be only $60.

This might not mean much to you, but it does to the local stores. Product just doesn't move out as quickly. And I'm fairly certain I'm not the only person who feels this way and has spent less because of it.

Agreeably two figures for teh price is a good deal, but when they are rather static in pose and are not the variants most requested it still doesn't make sense.

Am I the only person thinking this?
    -Sal
    Move along, move along

I think there good for the price, and I never see these sitting.
    Also just because your not spending your money on these someone else is so I don't think it's hurting anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
    I think there good for the price, and I never see these sitting.
    Also just because your not spending your money on these someone else is so I don't think it's hurting anybody.
    When these start clogging up the pegs, it's hurting. Battle droids have never sold well in my area. With the excpetion of the clean version from EpI and the red variant from the Saga line but that was still a much slower seller than the EpI BDs.

True, I might not be the only one buying them, but given the amount I would have bought stores would not have been able to keep them in stock and it would have meant ordering more cases which would have been good for all involved. We are talking 10 CASES worth of figures here. Yeah it won't make or break any stores, but it sure as heck would move product along.
    Move along, move along

What keeps me from wanting a dozen or so of these is the weak legs on them. They wont do me any good if theyre all falling over. I'll probably just pick up four of the packs instead.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    When these start clogging up the pegs, it's hurting. Battle droids have never sold well in my area. With the excpetion of the clean version from EpI and the red variant from the Saga line but that was still a much slower seller than the EpI BDs.

True, I might not be the only one buying them, but given the amount I would have bought stores would not have been able to keep them in stock and it would have meant ordering more cases which would have been good for all involved. We are talking 10 CASES worth of figures here. Yeah it won't make or break any stores, but it sure as heck would move product along.
    But these are not clogging the pegs. I have seen this wave put out and I'm amazed at that the next day all but may be a Vader or a R2 is left. Also around here Battle Droid have never clogged the pegs. They may not be the first one off the shelf but they definitly don't sit for long.