67. Call tailor to custom fit the S&M suit for new apprentice.
68. Write a speech for the start of the Empire.
69. Rent Bill and Ted's excellent adventure and invite the boys over for drinkypoos and nachos.
70. Find REALLY reliable shredding and computer memory wipe service.
71. paint everything black and silver so it matches the original movies.
72. Two words: Banana Hammocks.
73. Take your child to work day.
74. Declare a ban on all nachos.
75. Cancel season tickets to degenerate alien operas.
76. Kick myself for not having Order 69 involve Mara Jade or some other Sith Hottie.
78. Find out who wrote the book of love
79. Tease Jek Porkins till he develops an eating disorder
80. Vote Republican
81. Make manicure appointment. Force Lightning's aim has been off lately....
82. Contact old friend Voldemort and weasel Horcrux secret out of him.
83. Find some way to reasonably get own name to fit "The Name Game" song.
84. Take the place of Charles Nelson Reilly on The Match Game.
85. Find a suitable replacement for Bob Barker.
86. Figure out why all these clone "orders" seem more like a "to-do" list.
87. Send in application for next season of Age Of Love.
88. Host American Bandstand
89. It's been a while since I ordered food and I'm gettin' a little hungry...so, send a Stormtrooper out to get me a Burrito Supreme, Nacho's Bel Grande and a large Baja Blast Mountain Dew.
90. Submit gothic plastic life-support suit idea to "American Inventor".
91. Invade Hummel System and capture key strategic figurine manufacturing centers.
92. Translate as Hors d'oeuvre # 66 (Le morte du jedi)
93. Be sure to tell Tarkin to Draft Oden 1st in the GELB(Galactic Empire League Basketball)
94. Find a girl who looks exactly like that stupid Bi**h who dumped me in High School and kill her.
95. Order TV services from Galactic Dish
96. Call Coldstone Creamery, order Vader's birthday cake.
97. Get Jabba the hutt's recipe for spice cake
98. Get tickets to Spice Girls reunion tour show
99. At show, see if Mel B. "Scary" Spice is interested in becoming a Sith apprentice
100. Send Private Ozzel out for some wrinkle cream. This Dark Side stuff is doing a real number on my face.
101. Determine if wrinkle cream is sufficient for "other uses".
102. Record a song with P. Diddy
103. Buy War Bonds
104. Check if Sith Holocrons are compatible with the Wii.
105. Transfer all key files to new iPhone (with "Bad to the Bone" ringtone).
106. Have Mas Ameeda give me a tongue bath
107. Randomly insert "1138" around the Empire's territory and property
108. Hire a maid to clean the office
109. Repeal Order 74.
110. Big order of nachos.
111. Movie Night
112. Hire a secretary to take dictation, my hand is cramping
113. Fart in Vader's general direction.
114. Add "Iron Giant" to Netflix queue
115. Rub Sly Moores bald head
116. Go ronto scaring with swoop gang Mustafar's Angels
117. Celebrate Canada Day with Mabs and JJ.
118. Bullseye Whomp Rats with a T-16
119. Pick up some power converters in Toschi Station
120. Give droids an oil bath
121. Buy up all the McQuarrie figures to drive up demand
122. Watch video of droid oil bath. Lock door first.
123. Get Imperial tattoo on left cheek(your choice).
125. Prepare to Qualify
126. Ensure that Elf Needs Food Badly and that All Your Base Belong To Us.
127. Ask for clarification about what in the world I meant in order 126.
128. Finish getting 5 stars on Guitar Hero 2 before the new 80's edition Comes out.
129. Cancel subscription to Oprah magazine. (Though with a saddened heart because I learn much of what I need to to become Emperor from that mag.)
130. Order new batch of clones.
131. Play more 1980s video games to recall soundbites like in Orders 125 and 126, or others like Body Blow, Body Blow.
132. Plan Nacho Week on Coruscant.
133. Start recruiting non-clones for the army
134. Remodel the Jedi Temple
135. Apply to "Query Eye for the Sith Guy" to accomplish #134
136. Change all names to "peaceful" things like Death Star, Star Destroyer, and Death Squad Commander.
137. Name Baron Papanoida "Official Imperial Excavator" and send him and his family to Kessel.
138. Sneak into Muftak's bedroom and shave him in his sleep.
139. Whomever released "One Night in Coruscant" on the internet, find and disintegrate them.
140. "Invite" the Czech Republic to become part of the Empire because all of their women are f'ing HOT!!!!
141. Buy up all the copies of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" on Coruscant and hock them for triple the price.
142. Take Eddie Money up on that offer for his second ticket.
143. Call Tarkin and have him send over some Twi'lek masseuses
144. Beat Michael Bay and Don Murphy to death with an Optimus Prime figure.
145. Hoard Canadian beer supply, force them to imbibe upon Bud Light.
146. Tell Vader no more Black Jeans on casual Friday
147. Call Dermatologist for rash on my back
148. Brainstorm a catchy slogan to promote the Empire. If time permits: Write accompanying jingle.
149. Sell Barry Bonds some Flac Seed Oil
150. Call Pacman Jones and see if he wants to go to the titty bar.
151. Have the Big Brother America's Houseguest guy do some really crazy crap.
152. Investigate rumors of glory hole activity at the Outlander Club. Personally.
153. Execute the designer who insisted that an exhaust port was necessary on the Death Star, and would be of no concern due to its size (note to self - correct this problem on next Death Star)
154. Change Scatman Crothers' name to Catman Scrothers. Sing "NananananananananaNANA CATMAN!" whenever he's around.
155. Frolic in the Autumn mist with Puff
156. License the likenesses of everyone in the new Empire to a toy company in order to recoup costs of "peace."
157. Order Clone Troopers to report to the Quartermaster to be fitted for their new Ziggy Stardust armor.
158. S'mores, and lots of 'em.
159. Have the Foreman save money on the Deathstar by installing a small thermal exhaust port instead of using that expensive water cooled system.