If you taught monkeys sign language -or written English and showed them Star Wars...

What do you think monkeys would post about here?

Can't we teach monkeys sign language and perhaps then written English?

If they logged on after seeing Star Wars, what do you think they'd post about here?

Would Chewbacca be their greatest Star Wars hero?

If monkeys saw Star Wars, what do you think they would think?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Probably the same thing I think when I read this thread:

"What the ****?"

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

They'd be eating their nuts, saving their raisins for Sundays.

And depends on the species, some hurling feces is sign of aproval/excitement, others it is a sign of anger and frustration. Either way, a smell mess.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

If you had an infinite number of monkeys logged in and posting, I'm sure one would just keep writing Shakespeare.

Most of them would probably just make up lists of figures they think should be made and complain that mouse droids don't smell like bananas when you take them out of the package, though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/3013959.stm

I think to properly explore this we need an expert's opinion. Dar!!! Get Hank out here!!!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I assumed we already had a few monkeys posting here.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

You know exactly what we would post about! We would post about [censored] and [censored] and EXPECIALLY [censored][censored] up your [censored] with a [censored]!!! That's what we'd post about . . .

And why does it ALWAYS have to be Shakespear???? Cause it makes no sense??? You all make no sense!!!

Red Alert!!!! Hank escaped!!! containment plan Alpha 4!!!! Get him!!!

Why did you provoke him???
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I assumed we already had a few monkeys posting here.
    Yeah, I was gonna say that I don't think this place would be very different.

They'd be smart enough to realize Lucas is full of crap when he says the prequel trilogy is no more kid friendly than the original trilogy. I bet they'd especially hate Jar-Jar. They also would have realized Palpatine was Sidious. They would however probably love the concept of midichlorians, because when all is said and done, they are just stupid monkeys. Oh, and they'd think Keira Knightley is hot, because they do have eyes.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Yeah, I was gonna say that I don't think this place would be very different.
    I'm wondering how are monkey's at digging up old threads?