Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Happy Dad's Day!

Just wanted to give a shout out to all Dad's out there - Happy Father's Day!
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to all Dad's out there - Happy Father's Day!
    Thanks, pegger!

The best part of being a dad is the process in becoming one !

Let me share your tidings with all the other dad's, too!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Thaks fellas and HFD to all of you also.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for the wishes and best of the day to everyone else.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

... and to all a Happy Father's Day!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Thanx guys . . . sorry, I was out enjoying fathers day yesterday . . . didn't spend much time inside . . . good day though. Finally got to tell the rest of my family about our new addition!

And yeah . . I got to agree with TI7 there . . . the one of the best parts of being a dad is the process . . . he he he
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I got to spend my last fathers day before I become a father with my father this weekend and it really meant a lot to both of us.

We went to the US Grand Prix in Indy for a little father/son bonding time and it was fantastic!

He had a heart attack 2 years ago so I'm trying to take advantage of any chances like this to spend time with him. Sometimes you never really appreciate how much someone means to you until you (almost) lose them.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I got to spend my last fathers day before I become a father with my father this weekend and it really meant a lot to both of us.

We went to the US Grand Prix in Indy for a little father/son bonding time and it was fantastic!

He had a heart attack 2 years ago so I'm trying to take advantage of any chances like this to spend time with him. Sometimes you never really appreciate how much someone means to you until you (almost) lose them.
    Smart man.

I lost both of my parents within 5 months of each other when I was in my mid 30's. You never know what life has in store for you. Take advantage of every moment you can!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

We got Hayden and Hannah baptized yesterday (see attached. L-R: Mrs. Solo's sister, Hannah, Mrs. Solo, Me, Slick and I's older brother, Hayden [in his awesome glasses] and my brother's fiance. Slick is the other Godfather but he was understandably absent. Also, I assure you I was much happier than the picture would lead you to believe!)) and then had everyone back to our place for breakfast. Needless to say my Father's Day was Awesome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1619.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	15574  
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.