Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Canada Day

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    More like living next to the worlds biggest Wal Mart
    But we don't say bad things about Winapeg...or at least my brother didn't when living in North Dakota.

LaBatt's or Molson, followed by Grey Goose. Oh the choices.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    More like living next to the worlds biggest Wal Mart
    Since more Americans work there than anywhere else that's pretty appropriate.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

...yeah and they're sleeping in the Walmart parking lots now.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Hey, I work at Wal-Mart! #%&*@#$%. Anyhew, how is it that Canadian day is so close to our independence day? I'm gonna go home, and put on some Rush, and some early Brian Adams to celebrate.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

So..........how were the celebrations?

Everyone still have their fingers and toes?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Oh heck yes, nothing out-of-hand went down, had a few friends over and had some laughs and went to bed like usual- this weekend should be far more dangerous overall, if I remember to take any "normal" pics I will share them here, got a little adventure planned which will involve power tools, beer and being in the middle of nowhere
    Iso&Baws&topes

Oyes headin out to the boonies
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

We celebrated with a few Canadian Club Classics and Canada Dry Ginger Ale... getting hammered once in a while is an important part of living in The Great White North. Had a couple of Bloody Caesars as well... never realised we were so slobberingly patriotic until we raided the liquor cabinet... except that we won't drink Canuck beer! No structural damage to the house during our celebrations, remarkably.

BTW, I've always wanted to nuke Winnipeg... everyone I've met from there annoyed me.

I'd like to thank our American brethren for not bringing up "Canadian bacon" for once... we can deal with the standard Rush/Adams comments. BTW, it's called back bacon, eh.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Dang I forgot this year, well hopefully I listened to BNL on the day in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Titanium View Post
    BTW, I've always wanted to nuke Winnepeg... everyone I've met from there annoyed me.

I'd like to thank our American brethren for not bringing up "Canadian bacon" for once... we can deal with the standard Rush/Adams comments. BTW, it's called back bacon, eh.
    Which brings the more important question, would anybody know or miss it if one did?

Damn, have to wait 364 days to bring out Anne Muarry jokes again.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)