Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Canada Day

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Titanium View Post
    BTW, I've always wanted to nuke Winnipeg... everyone I've met from there annoyed me.
    Isn't Randy Bachman from Winnipeg? He used to have a mansion in the county here close to the border.

Never met him.

But if he were lost in the mushroom cloud, it'd just be taking care of business.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

O Canada!

ATTENTION:
    Mabudonicus
    JJReason
    Pegger
    Darth Brandon
    Darth Hiatus

HAPPY CANADA DAY!
    With salutations from my French-Canadian heritage!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

But I thought this was New Fiscal Year's Day, eh?
    "That's what Sheev said."

I wonder if people in Canada wonder, "Do people in the United States celebrate the 1st of July?"
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thanks TeeEye! Happy Canada Day to you (and everybody) , too! Make sure you have a frosty beverage today and salute your French Canadian roots. Poutine is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    I wonder if people in Canada wonder, "Do people in the United States celebrate the 1st of July?"
    Only Terrance and Phillip wonder about that. And maybe Celine Dion.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Oyes, best Canada Day so far, gotta put the house up for sale ASAP and no fun whatsoever on this day for me dammit
    Iso&Baws&Topes
    SOnoes a pure stinker for me but it IS the B-Day of Canada so WOOOOOOOOOOO I guess
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I so want to buy the DVD from the best product Canada ever produced, RusH.!

They have a Documentary, "Beyond the lighted stage".........I MUSt have it, but Wal-Fart doesn't sell it.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I just read in Entertainment Weekly that they got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Then, to be funny, it said, "The Canadian power trio were originally supposed to get one on 4/4, but then it switched to 5/4 and all the way to 11/8 before winding up on 6/8."

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I so want to buy the DVD from the best product Canada ever produced, RusH.!

They have a Documentary, "Beyond the lighted stage".........I MUSt have it, but Wal-Fart doesn't sell it.
    They showed Beyond the lighted stage the other night (I don't recall the channel) and it was pretty good.