Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Canada Day

I think my family has eaten enough Canadian bacon that their arteries are caked with Canadian-ness, or the couples who honeymooned at Niagara Falls; that's all the heritage I have. Eh.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Happy Canada Day to all our SSGers in the Great White North!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I'd have celebrated it more, if USA weren't playing soccer today; maybe I would have eaten a Belgian waffle with maple syrup, eh?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I'd have celebrated it more, if USA weren't playing soccer today; maybe I would have eaten a Belgian waffle with maple syrup, eh?
    Should've played field hockey.

Actually I did participate in the lamest Canadian joke of all time: I drank Canada dry... a can of the ginger ale soda, that is!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Actually I did participate in the lamest Canadian joke of all time: I drank Canada dry... a can of the ginger ale soda, that is!
    Which is made by an American company...my company actually.