Biggs Darklighter Tosche Station

Alright, I've reached the end of this series that I'm going to review. I have got Chewie, but I'm leaving him in the package.

But, I wanted to save Biggs for last for a couple reasons. One, we've never seen him before. Two, I wanted to dig out my Star Wars Storybook and look at the deleted scene he comes from. As an added bonus, I scanned the pictures and text for y'all.

So check out all the usual pics, thoughts, and scans here:
    http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews/biggs_review_2.asp

Enjoy!
    Engineernerd

I bought one of these and the cape actualy stained the plastic on the figure. I don't think they made the cape colorfast, because the colors seem to bleed.

Other than that, he's completely unremarkable in every way.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Other than that, he's completely unremarkable in every way.

"Unremarkable". That was the word I was looking for...

I've heard other stories of cape stains as well.

The cape on mine stained Bigg's jacket too. Anyone have ideas on how to clean it off?

I agree with what you said in the review about Hasbro not including the macrobinoculars. The Luke/Vaporator fig should've come with both the floppy hat and the binocs so these two could be posed together.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Well, I like this figure. What I did was take the cape off because I didnt like the way it looked. I am not sure if it stained my figure, havent looked. I actually used the cape to customize a figure here.

It was nice to get a deleterd scene figure finally. I just hope they make more of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten