Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Happy Fourth of July!!

I plan on going to a town a couple towns over from where I live to view fireworks. I didn't go the last two years because my mom, who passed away a little over two years ago, loved the ohh's and ahh's of fireworks. Now that I am sharing my life with someone, it will be much easier for me to once again enjoy viewing fireworks.

To our members of SSG who are serving overseas, can you tell us how you celebrated the fourth? Was it just another day, or did your fellow troops do anything special?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Happy 4th to all my Yankee friends!

Sorry you have drink Coors light or Bud light to celebrate.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Happy 4th to all my Yankee friends!

Sorry you have drink Coors light or Bud light to celebrate.
    What's wrong with cheep beer? Them there is fightn' words....What do you think makes this country so great?!

God bless the USA....or can we still say that? I can't keep up with all the childish b!tch!ng we do in this nation. Apparently they still haven't taken away our rights to be jackholes...

Just for the record. Scorecard: USA 2, UK 0; USA 1, Aliens from Independence Day 0....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Happy 4th, everyone!

No (live) fireworks tonight for me, since it's supposed to rain here. But once you've seen one fireworks show, you've seen them all, right? Besides, BBQ Ribs for dinner tonight
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

No kidney-filtered domestic US beer for me thanks. I'm not sure what I'll be drinking, but Coors and Bud are off the menu.

Happy fourth, gents! May your cookout food be succulent and tasty, may your beer not be skunky, and may your fireworks not be duds!
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

The Bostonians made a mistake, throw the American beer in the harbor!!!

Remember, we want before and after pictures of all hands and fingers. We'll see who can't use illegal fireworks properly. Oh, and is it just weird, but being in Iowa and not finding a farmer trying to cash in by selling me sweet corn on the 4th seem strange?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    No kidney-filtered domestic US beer for me thanks. I'm not sure what I'll be drinking, but Coors and Bud are off the menu.
    May I suggest a nice frosty Corona?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Congrats, ya damn Yankees.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Congrats, ya damn Yankees.
    Thanks, JR!

Happy 4th to all as well! As I type this, the family is getting ready to go see the city's Mother of All Fireworks Displays put on by the city fire department. We're in good since we're friends with one of the captains. He gave us primo seats for the night.

As for me, I'm heading off to work tonight in a few hours. Poor me.....I'll be making double time and a half!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    May I suggest a nice frosty Corona?
    LOL - nothing says Happy B-DAY USA like mexican beer....(made with Canadian barley BTW)
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy