Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Cool Saw IV - 10/26/07!!

I'm surprised noone is talking about this yet. I'm a huge fan of the franchise. I'm actually intrigued where they can go with the series after the end of Saw III.

Originally it was implied that Saw IV was going to follow Jeff trying to recover his daughter and escape Jigsaw's posthumous trap. But the synopsis and cast list sounds like that's no longer the plan. But from the info on Wikipedia, it sounds like we'll at least get an answer to what was in the envelope John left for Amanda. Can't wait!
    Jigsaw and his apprentice Amanda are dead.

Now, upon the news of Detective Kerry's murder, two seasoned FBI profilers, Agent Strahm and Agent Perez, arrive in the terrified community to assist the veteran Detective Hoffman in sifting through Jigsaw's latest grizzly remains and piecing together the puzzle.

However, when SWAT Commander Rigg is abducted and thrust into a game, the last officer untouched by Jigsaw has but ninety minutes to overcome a series of demented traps and save an old friend or face the deadly consequences.

Starring Scott Patterson, Betsy Russell, Costas Mandylor, Lyriq Bent, Athena Karkanis, Justin Louis, Simon Reynolds, Mike Realba, Marty Adams and Tobin Bell as Jigsaw.
    FYI: Betsy Russell played John's old honey as was glimpsed in the memory flashes that Jigsaw suffers during Saw III. So I'm almost wondering if she's going to have taken up the game in place of her deceased love. Might be an interesting take on things.

Info and first picture from Saw IV: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saw_IV

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Well its from Wiki so it has to be true right!?!?!?!
    The plot synopsis and cast list was released officially by Lionsgate.

Agreed, Wikipedia is unreliable. But the info on Wiki links to interviews.

I read an interview with Bousman on some other site and he was giddy about the twist involving Jigsaw in this one...sounded kinda interesting (for a cash cow).

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I read an interview with Bousman on some other site and he was giddy about the twist involving Jigsaw in this one...sounded kinda interesting (for a cash cow).
    Watch it be revealed that Jigsaw has a healthy twin brother or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Watch it be revealed that Jigsaw has a healthy twin brother or something.
    Kinda like Laverne from Scrubs ehh?

Here's the official poster for Saw IV. I wonder how long before someone photoshops Admiral Ackbar's head into the scale with a tagline like that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...inter/Saw4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Here's the official poster for Saw IV. I wonder how long before someone photoshops Admiral Ackbar's head into the scale with a tagline like that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...inter/Saw4.jpg
    Ha. Ackbar.

and NO WAY IN HELL theaters will allow that in their lobbies after the barrage of complaints it'll get.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

And it's already happened. Here's Saw IV's poster with Ackbar's head.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...Saw4Ackbar.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    and NO WAY IN HELL theaters will allow that in their lobbies after the barrage of complaints it'll get.
    I don't know. It's not overly bloody or gorey. But I don't see the 'IV' represened.

They wouldn't even let them have a pair of severed fingers for 2 . . . no way they let a head fly like that.