Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VTAC Mail-Away Coins

Has anyone gotten their coins yet?

Nope not yet
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I got mine last week, only sent away 30th June, and didn't have to pay anything! Not often the UK gets good deals on SW!
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

I haven't gotten mine yet either. But I haven't actually mailed off the little gold stickers yet, so there's a chance that it's my fault.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

My check was cashed today so hopefully they will arrive soon
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

My check was cashed last month, still no coins.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mine just came in today Very cool set. I think I'm going to get a extra set of these.

I, too, got mine today. They're pretty good, the case is nice. I think I'll keep them in this case and not the folding 30th Anniv. one. I can't recall when I mailed in for them or when the check was cashed, but it was probably no more than 5 weeks ago.

And BigB, I think that tiny little detail about mailing them in might be fairly important...
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Got mine today. It's a nice little set, and I hate to put them in the large coin holder, as the one they came in is pretty nice on it's own.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"