Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

My Brother has Passed Away (Vulcantouch)

My name is Ken.
    Monday morning the 7th, my Brother, Jean, passed away.
    This is hard. I've not actually typed this out before, other than to the mods of this board.
    I guess that this would fall under, "Taking care of the affairs," section of this type of thing.
    I ran into this site after a Google search of the one screen name I know he used: Vulcantouch. I also know that he's a big collector of the toys you folks discuss here, and I saw that his last post was Sunday late afternoon/early evening. Those were the last words he had here, and the last I could find in my searches. We didn't live together -I have a Wife and 2 Sons. I have closed his PayPal account and will work on his Ebay and Amazon accounts soon. If there is a transaction to or from him, please let me know on this thread or PM and I'll see what I can do (I have no clue about these toys).
    So if you all are wondering where he is, or if someone asks, he went with God.

I registered my account here to simply get the word out to those who knew him. I work a lot of hours and might not get back here for a few days to reply to any responses on this thread. However, I will direct our Mother's attention to it when I am able. Although I believe she already knows.

Thank you for reading.

--Ken C.

Wow, my condolensces to you and yours Ken, If you dont mind me asking:what happened? Was he sick? This comes as a shock to me and many here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Wow, my condolensces to you and yours Ken, If you dont mind me asking:what happened? Was he sick? This comes as a shock to me and many here.
    Thanks.
    It was to us as well. He was sick.

My sympathies to you and your family Ken.

I got a PM from you about this today and please understand how badly I wanted to doubt this and find this to be some internet joke, I didn't know what to make of it.

Jean was moving along with shipping out items from Marilyn's collection, in fact I received my purchase on Monday.

My condolences and prayers to you and your family, he will be missed by all around here. Again sorry for your loss.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Jean was moving along with shipping out items from Marilyn's collection, in fact I received my purchase on Monday.
    Glad you got the shipment. If you happen to hear from anyone else who might be waiting for something else, please let them know what happened.
    Thanks for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    My condolences and prayers to you and your family, he will be missed by all around here. Again sorry for your loss.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
    Glad you got the shipment. If you happen to hear from anyone else who might be waiting for something else, please let them know what happened.
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Anyone who was awaiting a package will see this thread.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Anyone who was awaiting a package will see this thread.
    Great. Thanks.

Well, I'll be back on tomorrow morning. These Sons of mine wore me out today.

Thanks again, all.