Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 4?...

Wave 4?...

Anybody know when this wave is supposed to start hitting stores? EE has it slated for a July release, but I thought I saw it tagged for a September release at the Hasbro CE presentation. Hopefully that's just for European retailers, and not in the U.S.

I'm eagerly awaiting CZ-4 and the concept Vader, and seeing how the curved cantina bar sections work with the old ones.

I think I remember reading somewhere that it has been pushed back till August but I'm still holding out that EE will start shipping out the pre-orders in July, maybe towards the end of July beginning of August.

I too am looking forward to getting the McVader to complete the McQuarrie Duel painting.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'll bet that Hasbro's focus on getting out as many Transformer movie toys as possible is holding up wave 4.

Just found all of Wave 3 at my Target yesterday. Bought Luke, Darth, McChewie, Jawa, Biggs, and the 2 stormies. Cancelled the case I ordered from Starwarsshop as they took too long to get it in and I didn't need the 5 re-packs that were included. Saved $32 and shipping costs to boot.

Wave 4 is slated for September for me on EE. I know HAsbro pushed it back a bit due to the Legends line coming out now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

What the hell??? Wave 4 after the midpoint of the year was bad enough, but after Summer entirely? Way to bury the line Hasbro! Hopefully EE's wrong, because we still don't have the last 2/3rds of the 2007 TAC line out yet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just checked the EE site and it lists wave 4 as coming in July. I fully expect to see these figures on the pegs by month's end.

Just in time for SDCC scalper scum to sell them at inflated prices the way wave 3 happened at CIV.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have to be honest here that I'm thankful for the break. I've be going nuts getting the GG busts, and trying to army build the Legneds AOTC clones. SO if I've got another month and a half to catch up and recover, I'm good with that.

Other than wave 8, and 3 figs from Legends, there's not much army building left for me to do.

I will SO be glad when this years worth of collecting is over. Actually having moeny in my pocket again...I can't recall the last time that happened for any long period of time, heh heh.

-Sal
    Move along, move along