Cantina Band Members

Hey Im looking for some of the Model Nodes:

Star Wars Weekend set
    Old mail away sealed in box
    Mail away open box
    Loose tin set
    12'' WM exclusive set
    Pre-production items (good luck huh?)

Basically anything else related, I havent put much research into this group yet, but Im sure there are some other odd things out there. I would like in to mainly be Hasbro related.

I have some vintage stuff for trade, some modern stuff, I have also been able to find all of the newly release TASC in stores around here so I could save you some hunting time. I also have recycleable paper and metal for trade that you can bring in for exchange just about anywhere
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I can probably grab the tin set for you from WM this weeekned if you want to trade it for the droids set. LMK. Its 21 on clearance right now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Oh wow, pardon me, I owe you the Droids set anyways for those pics... I still have your addy and Ill send them out tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder.

Ill get back to you on the tin, my WM might still have them, I just wanted to save a few $ if I can find them loose.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

OK, just let me know, they have a ton of them here if ya need them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten