Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

my worst buy

I would have to say it was not what I bought but what I didn't buy.

I had all three Max rebo band two packs in my hand ready to buy them and changed my mind because I figured I could just get them later.

Almost as stupid as when I had a Shadows of the Empire Luke in my hands and put it down.

When I reflect on these choices I have made it makes me want to beat myself in the head with a nerf bat!!!
    (Hey a real bat would hurt ya know!)

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Fremore or less the same

Had similar experience to Bill when it came to the AT-AT. Saw two of them in a Walmart one day and decided I'd get it later when funds were more abundant. To this day, I haven't found another.
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Unhappy Insane Prices

I can't believe the insane prices some people are paying fro the AOTC preview figure as well as the Lego starfighters on ebay. I saw an auction for the starfighter and the price was already up to $50.00. Sometimes I wonder if these people ever get out of their houses...........
    But in response to the highest price ever payed on a Star Wars item $30 for a Hologram Darth Sidious. I forgot that the price on the figure at the time was in pounds not Us currency. Oh Well. Live and Learn right.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

i would have to say i bought like 20 battle droid scout tanks so i could build a battle droid army. to my shock when i open them up to find out the arms didn't move.

There are plenty of "misses'' pretaining to me.

I saw a bunch of Han w/ Taun Taun and Luke w/ Wampas at an FAO back when they first came out. They were like $10 more at FAO so I'd figured I'd wait and get them at Wal-Mart or something... I have yet to see them again.

Same story with some of those later FF figs. I remember going into Target some morning, seeing the new figures, but holding off cause I wanted a video game instead. I have yet to get the Ewoks 2-pack, Ugnaughts and Biggs Darklighter...

Same goes with the Max Rebo band pairs, although I did get a Max from EE a while back real cheap.

The new rule of thumb is, if you see, and want it, get it, cause you won't see it again.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

CommTechChip Reader at full price.

Mine involved the TPM "story" CD

I purchased it thinking it would make a great addition to my OT "story" records. Boy was I ever sorry I bought that crap! It had OT score music on it and very little dialogue. It was mostly crap narration and clocked in at like under 20 minutes!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**