Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sweet, a musicians battlepack! This gives a whole new meaning to Battle of the Bands.

If they would put Ak-Rev or YARNA in there it would be pretty sweet. If it is a bunch of repacks I'll pass.

This is a chance for Classic Sy Snootles. I hope Hasbro takes the opportunity.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    This is a chance for Classic Sy Snootles. I hope Hasbro takes the opportunity.
    Yes, yes, yes!

Probably just a repack of the lame Special Edition 2-packs that came out in 1997.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    If they would put Ak-Rev or YARNA in there it would be pretty sweet. If it is a bunch of repacks I'll pass.
    That would be incredible! Too much to ask for though. I hope the Sy Snottles is more vintage looking than special edition version.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I doubt this is anything special. Hasbro mentioned they'd be re-releasing the band sometime in 2008, so maybe R2DToys just took that and ran with it?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Max Rebo, Snootles, Droopy plus Rappertunie plus Barquin D'an.
    Be lovely if there was a new figure in there of Ak Rev or Yarna but battlepacks being battlepacks i doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Probably just a repack of the lame Special Edition 2-packs that came out in 1997.
    I will buy it because I didnt live near a WM when they first came out, so this is a buy for me if it is the band 2 packs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten