Simpsons Movie Homer & Plopper Review

Hey all,

As some of you may know I'm a big Simpsons WOS fan. I picked up one of the new movie figures and thought I'd treat y'all to a review.

Check it out here:

http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews...er_plopper.asp

Enjoy!
    Engineernerd

Wow. I'm glad I'm not interested in the line. That's a fugly set.

I was going to get this line as well as the other Simpsons MCF line, but I just can't afford it. I'm also e-baying my ENTIRE WOS collection at the moment. I just can't afford Simpsons anymore!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Are you selling it as one lot or individual items? There are about eight things I don't have.

I saw the theater diorama sets at K-Mart (of all places) last week, but at $12.99 each, they can keep 'em.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I think the world is tired of Simpsons collectibles. McF should have waited a few more years before doing anything.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    I think the world is tired of Simpsons collectibles. McF should have waited a few more years before doing anything.
    I decided to keep my entier WoS line and get these figures and I really like'em. The Homer/Plopper figures are very solid and you get what you pay for: a non articulated set of figures that have audio. I like'em.

And the movie figures are sold out nearly everywhere online. The new playsets are due out in the fall and the next wave of regular simpsons figures are due out in December. I can't wait!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"