Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

When was the last TAC figure you found?

For me, it's been over a month! June 18th: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=556218 Seems like a long time to go through a dry spell in summer, I could see it in 1st quarter but not after that.

So, when was your last TAC figure find?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    For me, it's been over a month! June 18th: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=556218 Seems like a long time to go through a dry spell in summer, I could see it in 1st quarter but not after that.

So, when was your last TAC figure find?
    We got a small number of wave 1 & 2 about 2-3 weeks ago, but we had been dry for well over 4 months prior to that. Nothing since then, however.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I found wave 3 about 2 months ago. I havent seen anything new since then, but did buy 2 McChewie's this weekend.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 07-23-2007 at 03:53 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Try living in Australia. There's never been anything here. Ever.

(Online shops, I love you).

Found the entire Wave 3 at TRU last month, including McChewie, by taking advantage of the one shot I had to go to TRU when they opened. Since then I found all but him at TRU once more, and the usual pegwarmers from Waves 1 & 2 at Target. Yesterday I saw a bunch at KB, mostly Wave 2 (minus McBoba, of course ), and the recently pegwarming Galactic Marine and Airborne Trooper.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Found Wave 3 on Friday at WM near me..
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Found Wave 3 and the VTAC figures the first week of June. Nothing new since then, though.

So this doesn't include duplicate/army builder figures? I got most of my wave 3 figures back on 6/9. Finally got my first McChewie on 6/16.

It's been over a month since I found anything new that I didn't already have. I've picked up several Stormtroopers (VTAC and wave 3,) but haven't seen anything new since mid june. I still haven't seen a McCHewie on the pegs (though I already have 2 so I haven't been killing myself to get to the stores recently to look.)

Jawas, any McQuarrie figure, and Stormtroopers are still hard to find in my part of Maryland though. As popular as even the McChewie is, McVader is going to be an abolute nightmare.

found the Jawa figure about a week ago. McChewie is still on the loose, but I'll eventually get him and be all caught up.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist